speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Blog Stats
190Total Entries
78Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries  

re-evolve by nightlock on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:47 pm
The writer formerly known as Havoc makes another stab in the general direction of his creative side.
As the time has flown by, many things happened in my life since the last time I visited this site. Older, hopefully wiser and with a mild enthusiasm I will try to make this a fresh start. For the time being however, I will remain a silent observer on the forums, while I suck up the available inspiration. I will write, I will read my own work and improve upon it. Then slowly re-integrate into speculative vision.

As for now, I wonder how many people will end up on this blog thingy before I post in the forums and how many of those remember my ill-tempers of the past. Time will tell, I guess.

2 Comments Viewed 8242 times

Terry Pratchett by waytanblee on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 am
Okay, so I've bought three TP books. I figure that with my Stupid Thing Collector's universe, this is pretty much the nearest thing, so I'm using it as my inspiration. Good job, sir!

0 Comments Viewed 4613 times

In Memory of Chipper by Bmat on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 pm
In Memory of Chipper

September 28, 2008

Chipper died yesterday, September 27. He was 10 years old. We had adopted him at eight weeks old from the Humane Society shortly after he got there. Chipper was a beautiful short-haired tuxedo cat. In fact, I was sitting in the waiting area of the Humane Society to get the paperwork taken care of, and another family walked out asking to take the tuxedo cat, but it turned out he was already spoken for, by me.

Chipper fit well into the household that had two other cats, Chessie and Emmie. Chipper was a sturdy cat with legs a bit short and body a bit stocky. He had a problem with throwing up, but cats do throw up, so we dealt with it. He was an inside-only cat as was Chessie. Emmie had been an in-and-out cat most of her life, but the last few years she would go out, sit on the porch for a while, then come back in.

Chipper liked to boss the other...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2995 times

WOW by Talon Sinnah on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:30 am
This ploace has really changed...I leave for almost if not a year and all the color is different, posting is different and it is untelling how many new people I have missed pesteing. Oh well might as well see if I can find any.

Oh has anyone seen Ranryu in a while?

2 Comments Viewed 3684 times

Watch your favorite tv show free by mithukarim0 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 pm
With just a TV antenna , you can watch 95% of the most watched shows and never pay a cable bill again. You see easyli HD and BlueRay Video by TV antenna.

0 Comments Viewed 558 times