speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Blog Stats
190Total Entries
78Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries  

Starting Up Again by Talon Sinnah on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 am
Just wanted too anounce to whomever may see this that I have started writing once again. I do not know for how long but hopefully for a long while.

0 Comments Viewed 12878 times

Searching For Tachyons, Part 2 by HKurtRichter on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:30 pm
Searching for Tachyons (continued)

Objections to Tachyons

Dr. Tiwari cites the two main objections to tachyons in discussions published in Physics Today magazine in 1969. First, there was the contention that the notion of imaginary mass for tachyons raises questions about how the General Theory of Relativity (GTR) can be applied to them, so as to gain an adequate understanding of the role that inertia and gravitational mass play in tachyonic frames of reference. That is, the assumption was that only detectable changes in energy and momentum would be observable for tachyons, and the notion of the tachyon will therefore remain a mere theoretical curiosity as long as we do not know anything about how tachyons interact with ordinary matter and gravity. Secondly, there was the contention that the mere existence of tachyons would violate the "principle" of causality; assuming, of course, that it is impossible to violate this principle in any way, and therefore that tachyons do not...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 1450 times

Paper writing services by mithukarim0 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:47 am
we always looking for best content for your website, School, College etc. For this causes today I share with you one of the best paper writing service provider called paper writter try here https://propaperwritings.com/blog/write-a-literature-analysis.html. You get here outstanding services with low rate. They are world class company. They give their services with money back guarantee.

0 Comments Viewed 3872 times

Achievement Unlocked. by Qray on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:16 am

0 Comments Viewed 3739 times

New Website Up and Running by Dark Knight on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm
My new website is now up and running, and all the important articles have been copied over. That's 40 plus articles! Well there is no point hanging around, I thought I might as well get on with it. Most sections of the site are now complete, and awaiting new stuff.

The new site is at: http://sites.google.com/site/godsgoldenknight/

I know, I know there is something missing from the Fantasy Library section, in the Fun Island section. That being Void's Adventures, and I know to you the most important part of the whole site is the Fantasy Library. It does not mattter about those other areas, I should have finished the Fantasy Library first right?

Well give me some time and I do plan to copy over all 19 chapters...

I still have not got around to launching the new blog at Blogger, if I do that. Note this blog will stay, the entries should differ.

0 Comments Viewed 6408 times