speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Blog Stats
191Total Entries
78Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries  

The Nine Lives of Sammy the cat by Bmat on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Sammy was found at a house that was being shown for sale. He was one of a box of kittens that had been abandoned there, and he was the only one who lived.

Sammy's owner left Sammy and another cat without food. When my son learned of this, he went and took both cats. There was no food in the house, and the cats were starving. He brought the cats to our house, where they immediately went to the food dishes and started eating. Sammy still guards the food dish, and he gets nervous when the dish is empty.

Shortly after we adopted Sammy, he fell and broke one of his hind legs. He had surgery to insert a rod. He did well during his recuperation, which involved putting him in a crate most of the time to keep him as inactive as possible.

During a routine tooth cleaning a year ago, Sammy's heart stopped under anesthesia. The vet said they spent a great deal of time trying to get him to come back, which he did finally, but blind. I was trying to figure out about dealing with a blind cat, but...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 4721 times

Everything You Need to Know About Cross-Country Skiing by mithukarim0 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:27 am
Are like adventure? Now you can get some interesting article from mountaineering.asia about adventure. You also get some experience and learning things. As a traveler you must welcome here.

0 Comments Viewed 4008 times

You really do not know by Talon Sinnah on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:29 pm
I have noticed something about myself since I have been back online at SV. I do not stress as much and I do not have that feeling of being alone whenever I talk about writing or think about my stories I had for about a year. I always know that no matter what I still have the same old group to come to at SV who are understanding about my everyday life and my writing problems. My advice to any new member is stay on the site and make use of the forum, these people will help you you no end and will be their for you even through the worst writers block.

0 Comments Viewed 27984 times

Believe it or not, a "Made in China" label is actually a good by BarbaraAnne on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:13 am
<P>How to Spot Fake <a title="jordans 13 black red" href="http://www.sportsneakersale.com/cheap-nike-air-jordan-13-shoes-black-varsity-red-p-2417.html" target=_blank><STRONG>jordans 13 black red</STRONG></a> Uggs</P>
<P>Believe it or not, a "Made in China" label is actually a good sign on a pair of genuine Ugg boots. The shoes are, in fact, made in China by Deckers Inc. (an American company) as of several years ago. Classic and Short Uggs should both sport "Made in China" labels. A "Made in New Zealand" label actually may be a sign that the Uggs are fake. The only exceptions are Ugg Nightfall, Ugg Sundance and Ugg Ultra boots. </P>
<P>Price is one of the primary factors when <a title="jordans 13 white red" href="http://www.sportsneakersale.com/cheap-nike-air-jordan-13-shoes-retro-white-red-black-p-2418.html" target=_blank><STRONG>jordans 13 white red</STRONG></a>...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 829 times

Internet businesses have been completely taking a look at numero by BarbaraAnne on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:07 am
<P>Internet businesses have been completely taking a look at numerous plus fashion, Like a transfer of the actual number linked loved ones store researching having engaged in around the internet. They think it can shoot their specific experience about this vary. </P>
<P>&nbsp;<a href="http://www.expenditionparka.com/">Real Canada Goose Jackets</a></P>
<P>&nbsp;I do think outcome of this survey form help and promote whatever you are sure about: Shopping on-line can be far far easier moreover run-Victorious in comparison you are groceries in-Specific. </P>
<P>Fashionable shirts or dresses, Shoes or boots totes feature a great report. These foods are commonly constructed of better materials and content and include a service of some sort or other. The higher the name, recognition, It appears the bigger the high cost. Should quite often walk in britain or maybe during a trek, Any additional capability within TrailSpring...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 887 times