speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Blog Stats
187Total Entries
78Total Comments

Search Blogs

Feed Recent Blog Entries  
Next

Hello I am new by replicarolex on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:14 pm
Hi all. I am jason and new to this forum. I hope we can be friends! I am interested in luxury replica watches and jewerly. I can answer any question about this .
Replica watches
UK cheap watch sale
cheap watch sale from China
Broad Replica Watches FREE shipping
Replica watches, fake omega

0 Comments Viewed 889 times

A Few Words about My Cat Chewie by Bmat on Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm
I had to have Chewie euthanized Monday, May 9, 2016. She was almost 14.

Chewie was rescued from some children who were throwing stones at her when she was only a week or so old. My son rescued her and kept her in a shoe box for a few weeks, she was that tiny. He came home from work every today to dropper feed her. He brought her to me when she had her neutering surgery, and she cuddled on my shoulder. I knew he wanted me to adopt her, and I did.

We named her Chewie because that's what she liked to do. She chewed my computer cords, destroying my speaker cords, and causing damage to the other cords, which we wrapped in tape.

Chewie was always the alpha cat without even trying. We had other cats at the same time, and they knew to keep their distance. Chewie was also alpha, in a way, of her humans. She would tolerate some gentle petting, but if it wasn't what she felt like tolerating at the time, she would swipe with her claws, and even reach out as the human moved away to enforce don't...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2619 times

The smart nano Drone by mithukarim0 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 pm
The Affordable, Powerful, Smart Nano Drone is very close of yours. You can buy this in reasonable price.
It's outstanding features:
1. HIGH RESOLUTION CAMERA
2. GPS NAVIGATION
3. OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE
4. LIGHTWEIGHT
5. INSTANT TAKE OFF + LANDING
6. ONAGOfly APP
7. P2P STREAMING
8. LONG BATTERY LIFE
9. SMILE DETECTION

You will enjoy this extremely. Because [url]This drone[/url] is building by a different technology. No need any camera man just takes unlimited photo and make video by this drone.

0 Comments Viewed 2662 times

Everything You Need to Know About Cross-Country Skiing by mithukarim0 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:27 am
Are like adventure? Now you can get some interesting article from mountaineering.asia about adventure. You also get some experience and learning things. As a traveler you must welcome here.

0 Comments Viewed 2704 times

Paper writing services by mithukarim0 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:47 am
we always looking for best content for your website, School, College etc. For this causes today I share with you one of the best paper writing service provider called paper writter try here https://propaperwritings.com/blog/write-a-literature-analysis.html. You get here outstanding services with low rate. They are world class company. They give their services with money back guarantee.

0 Comments Viewed 3507 times