Blog Stats
190Total Entries
78Total Comments

Search Blogs

Next

• Blog Name
    Username

Another Chapter In My Life on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

September 5th, my husband and I lose our jobs. The company had told us we would work a few weeks...
    Ariel
  • BarbaraAnne's Blog

Believe it or not, a "Made in China" label is actually a good on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:13 am
    <P>How to Spot Fake <a title="jordans 13 black red" href="http://www.sportsneakersale.com/cheap-nike-air-jordan-13-shoes-black-varsity-red-p-2417.html" target=_blank><STRONG>jordans...
    BarbaraAnne
  • Bmat's Blog

A Few Words about My Cat Chewie on Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm
    I had to have Chewie euthanized Monday, May 9, 2016. She was almost 14.

Chewie was rescued from some children who were throwing stones at her when she was only a week or so old. My son rescued her and...
    Bmat
  • Dark Knight's Tower

New blog at blogspot on Sun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm
    That's right I now have a new blog at blogspot. Hang on, I got a blog here, why have one at blogspot? Well it's going to have a special focus, that this blog does not have. I know I could change the focus...
    Dark Knight
  • HKurtRichter's Blog

Searching For Tachyons, Part 4 [Final] on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm
    Searching for Tachyons (continued)

Gravity and Superstrings

In the final portion of the chapter on tachyons, Tiwari writes: "Recent advances in tachyon physics (in the theoretical domain) originate...
    HKurtRichter
  • Treehouse

Kitten Dogs on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am
    The truth about the birds and the bees, is it is mostly an animal thing. Some may think that they are from a sad little room - but we, are all similar things. To lose weight, all I have...
    L.L.
  • Loxley's Blog

The Epos of the Soul Crystal on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm
    Yes, yes, I've finally started my outlining of the book, and the intended series have finally been named. As has the first book. I give you, "The Creotian War".

I've so far outlined prologue...
    Loxley
  • MasterMoeOfThaKilt's Blog

Story in progress on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 am
    The answering machine picked up after the first ring, "Hey, youve reached me, leave a message. Dumbass." The beep felt col to his ear. After calling all week she was still ignoring him. "Prana,...
    MasterMoeOfThaKilt
  • Nomad's Blog

3 years later on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 pm
    You wouldn't even now know I had that burn. Silverdine does wonders.
    Nomad
  • Ramblings of a Damaged Mind

Freezin' For A Reason. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 pm
    I took the Polar Plunge yesterday. The air temperature was in the single digits and I heard it was the second coldest plunge day in the 13 years they've been doing it at this location, but it didn't seem...
    Qray