speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Blog Stats
187Total Entries
78Total Comments

Search Blogs

Random Blog Entry  

Another Chapter In My Life by Ariel on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

September 5th, my husband and I lose our jobs. The company had told us we would work a few weeks into September so we wern't expecting to leave so soon. Everyone was so disappointed. We all thought we had more time to save some money before the plant closed its doors. :( So ends another chapter in my life.

They say when one door closes another opens. I am fearful of what the other door may lead to. Will the new place have affordable medical coverage? Will the wages be low? Will the people be decent? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Sigh...

1 Comment Viewed 20374 times

Feed Recent Blog Entries  

Hello I am new by replicarolex on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:14 pm
Hi all. I am jason and new to this forum. I hope we can be friends! I am interested in luxury replica watches and jewerly. I can answer any question about this .
Replica...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 905 times

A Few Words about My Cat Chewie by Bmat on Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm
I had to have Chewie euthanized Monday, May 9, 2016. She was almost 14.

Chewie was rescued from some children who were throwing stones at her when she was only a week or so old. My son rescued her and...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2640 times

The smart nano Drone by mithukarim0 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 pm
The Affordable, Powerful, Smart Nano Drone is very close of yours. You can buy this in reasonable price.
It's outstanding features:
1. HIGH RESOLUTION CAMERA
2. GPS NAVIGATION
3. OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2691 times

Everything You Need to Know About Cross-Country Skiing by mithukarim0 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:27 am
Are like adventure? Now you can get some interesting article from mountaineering.asia about adventure. You also get some experience and...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 2749 times

Paper writing services by mithukarim0 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:47 am
we always looking for best content for your website, School, College etc. For this causes today I share with you one of the best paper writing service provider called paper writter try here https://propaperwritings.com/blog/write-a-literature-analysis.html....

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 3537 times

Feed Recent Comments  

Re: conspiracy ravings by Itzimna by mithukarim0 on Sun May 01, 2016 9:03 pm
You can post more here http://www.blackhatforum.co

Re: RIP Bobby by Bmat on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 am
I see it has been over a year since Bobby died. I still miss him. I miss his curling up in my arms whenever I picked him up.

What I don't miss is being afraid to put anything on the floor, or most other...

[ Continued ]

RE: Me and my pillow pet. by who me on Sun May 26, 2013 3:07 pm
there is some thing on your head.

Re: conspiracy ravings by Itzimna by waytanblee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:09 am
OMG! That's why beer makes you drunk! Will be watching this one from behind the couch, Pim.

Re: You will be remembered, Marco. by who me on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:07 pm
:cry: