Terry Pratchett

Permanent Link by waytanblee on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 am
Okay, so I've bought three TP books. I figure that with my Stupid Thing Collector's universe, this is pretty much the nearest thing, so I'm using it as my inspiration. Good job, sir!

Cat, Coin Flipper

Permanent Link by waytanblee on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 am
Cat—breaches low, hat slanted, jacket buttoned and patched—telling himself:
food will come, this coin flipping, erstwhile.
The blood runs in the streets this night.
From compassions glare, from hates fiery kiss.
All the while, the cat flips his coin, a smirk on his gape.
From where does this lowly cat get his feeling?

It is night now, and the cat sleeps folded in a box with a pillow.
His chest breaths in the icy air, and out? Tobacco smoke;
chocolate filled and beetle ridden.
The beetles craw through his throat and out his nose, like many dreams.
Spiral out his eyes like staircases and sheet music manifold.
We all know where this cat gets his warmth this night, from the swan neck bottle.
Peace and quiet, vacant as the rumbling cars and his peaceful expression.

Jellicle Cats

Permanent Link by waytanblee on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 pm
I have been listening to Cats the musical, but the second CD isn't working on my computer. Meh... Sucks to be me. I borrowed it off my grandparents. I have borrowed an Othello opera too, done by Verdi, recorded in the 50's. Sound quality can't be that good, I'm not even sure if gramophones were around then. I just keep thinking, "jellicles can and jellicles do jellicles can and jellicles do, jellicle songs for jellicle cats jelliclesongsfor jellicle cats..." etc.
Last edited by waytanblee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Me and my pillow pet.

Permanent Link by waytanblee on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:17 am
Here's a picture of me and my pillow pet :D I saw these and just had to get one.
Last edited by waytanblee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Learning how to sit

Permanent Link by waytanblee on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 am
The interesting thing about coming back here is that there are always the same people gracing its halls. Well, another few months without a peep and still no book. I have decided I am quitting for now and I really want to start my clothing company, Cstarnt. That's my ring, since I'm born on the same day as Frodo Baggins. By the way, my voices are better now because I found out that I could fix them by writing to people with a pen and paper. Sending owls, I call it. My house used to shake all day with burnouts and slamming of car doors until I wrote to Phil, my dad, to shut up and stop bothering me. The damned thing is that it worked, I don't know what I was doing writing the letter in the first place, but I found out, all by my self, a method of communicating with the atmosphere and creating peace. I wonder what got through and what was happening, it is all very interesting. Fingers crossed I finally have the maturity to stick around this time. God knows I need friends, All my old friends...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by waytanblee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 am, edited 5 times in total.