Archives
- March 2009
New Website Up and Running
   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Change name of website?
   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 pm
House Passes Mandatory National Service Bill H.R. 1388
   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm
The world’s biggest rubbish dump: The Oceans!
   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm
No Aliens!
   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

+ February 2009
+ January 2009
Friends

No Aliens!

by Dark Knight

UPDATED: While I am a fan of Sci-fi that does not mean I believe there are aliens out there. My beliefs lead me to think that there are no aliens out there. Jesus Christ as the only son of God, will set up the Kingdom on the New Earth after the Great White Throne Judgement. A new earth?, I do believe that this old Earth will be completely destroyed.

Thus just before that Great White Throne Judgement, all the dead will be resurrected, just after the Earth has been destroyed. At which point there will be judgement. After the judgement the work of saving humanity continues. Those who make it into the Kingdom of God will work with Christ to save the rest of mankind. For in the next eon all the unsaved will be saved. That is all mankind will be saved.

Now the thing is that at the judgement if there where aliens, these would be judged at this point too. You see at the end of the ages, there will be no more death, or sin for that matter. That is at end of this set of ages, that we are in, I don’t mean that time ends, as some teach. Thus who saves the aliens? Yes God can save the aliens of course, however the plan of God in saving mankind involves humans and Jesus Christ. You see the Kingdom, the New Jerusalem descends out of heaven, to the New Earth. The Kingdom Those who are saved before the judgement are in the kingdom, the rest outside until they are saved. Thus the focus is humans.

All This makes me think that there are no Aliens. There is only one Son of God, one path, which means one Kingdom on the New Earth.

Just like I am a fan of fantasy, I don’t believe that there are alternate Earths in parallel dimensions. There is only one God who Created one Universe, and one Earth in that Universe.

The question then is why did God create all the stars out there, with likely earth like planets around a number of them? I believe that all the animals that ever lived, over the 6000 years the Earth has been around will be Saved {Resurrected}. 6000 years being the believe that the Earth was created only 6000 years ago. Thus while the new Earth may be bigger than the old one, it would have to be really huge to hold all those animals, thus a number of animals can be on those other planets.

However that does not mean that all the earth like planets out there will be filled up with resurrected animals, I don’t know if there will be that many resurrected animals. I am not ruling out God creating new life, Clear God could create new animals to put on the countless planets.

I don’t claim to know everything that God is going to do with the universe. I don’t rule out new life in the universe. In fact I know little of what God will do in the future after this set of ages end, and I know little of what lies install for the universe.

I offer a view as to what I believe will happen to some of the planets and why they are there. I don’t claim to hold a view as to what will happen to all the planets.

The problem with believing in Aliens, is you can encounter atheism views, that take you away from God. One view is that Aliens create man, and another is that we came from another planet. However no one seems to ask the questions: where do the Aliens come from? Who created the Aliens?

Thus it comes back to the fact that ether everything came from nothing, which is a scientific impossibility!, or that there is a God!

Copyright © Mark J Farquharson 2009 Updated 13 March 2009
Last edited by Dark Knight on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Updated and You know blue writing just doesn't work with this colour scheme, silly me.

RE: No Aliens!

by The Master

I don't think man can know everything that God has chosen to do with the universe. Indeed, how arrogant it would be to believe that we too are omnipotent. If He chose, or chooses in the future, to create other life He may have a totally different plan for it than He does for the life He created on earth.

I personally don't see any conflict with Judeo Christian teachings and the possibility of life on other planets because I don't think that God has any limits.

by nightlock

I agree with Master and go a step further.
I'll agree to the existance of God (for the sake of argument) and then have to wonder. Considering the multitude of galaxies out there, the multitude of suns on each galaxy, and the possibility of planets around each sun. How can we be so arrogant to assume that God, made all of that, just for us? Is it not infinitely more plausible, that God made more Earths? That He is worshipped by other Humans on other worlds in much the same way that Humans on Earth do?

Personally, I do not believe in any earthly interpretation of God. If there is such a being then it's reasons are way beyond our scope of understanding. So no amount of Earthly logic can interpret a god's thoughts on the universe, and by extension, the existance of Aliens.

Read New Awakenings

"This is here." :smt104

by Dark Knight

reply: to Master:

I don’t claim to know everything that God is going to do with the universe. I don’t rule out new life in the universe. In fact I know little of what God will do in the future, and I know little of what lies install for the universe.

I offer a view as to what I believe will happen to some of the planets and why they are there. I don’t claim to hold a view as to what will happen to all the planets.

However I do believe that all the animals will be saved, which would be many billions of animals, that thus have to go somewhere. However that does not mean that all the earth like planets out there will be filled up with resurrected animals, I don’t know if there will be that many resurrected animals. Clear God could create new animals to put on the countless planets.

I am not limiting God.

“Judeo Christian teachings”?, Sorry I am not in to Judeo Christian teachings. That sounds like a mix that comes out bad. The old and new in a conflict, that separates, instead of bringing together. I said “My beliefs”, not Judeo Christian teachings.

Thus I believe in Christ.

Know getting back to the subject. Thus just before that Great White Throne Judgement, all the dead will be resurrected, just after the Earth has been destroyed. At which point there will be judgement. After the judgement the work of saving humanity continues. Those who make it into the Kingdom of God will work with Christ to save the rest of mankind. For in the next eon all the unsaved will be saved. That is all mankind will be saved.

Now the thing is that at the judgement if there where aliens, these would be judged at this point too. You see at the end of the ages, there will be no more death, or sin for that matter. That is at end of this set of ages, that we are in, I don’t mean that time ends, as some teach. Thus who saves the aliens? Yes God can save the aliens of course, however the plan of God in saving mankind involves humans and Jesus Christ. You see the Kingdom, the New Jerusalem descends out of heaven, to the New Earth. The Kingdom Those who are saved before the judgement are in the kingdom, the rest outside until they are saved. Thus the focus is humans.

Note entry now changed, to better state my view.

by Dark Knight

nightlock wrote:I agree with Master and go a step further.
I'll agree to the existance of God (for the sake of argument) and then have to wonder. Considering the multitude of galaxies out there, the multitude of suns on each galaxy, and the possibility of planets around each sun. How can we be so arrogant to assume that God, made all of that, just for us?

I don't view it as being arrogant, God Loves us and there for could have made it all just for us.

nightlock wrote:Is it not infinitely more plausible, that God made more Earths? That He is worshipped by other Humans on other worlds in much the same way that Humans on Earth do?

Christ came to this Earth, to save us, he is the only Son, and he died one time....

nightlock wrote:Personally, I do not believe in any earthly interpretation of God. If there is such a being then it's reasons are way beyond our scope of understanding. So no amount of Earthly logic can interpret a god's thoughts on the universe, and by extension, the existance of Aliens.

I think a loving God would like us to understand him, I am not saying we can ever totally understand him, but to a certain degree, and that he would like us to love him. Thus such a God is more than capable of making us understand the things that he wants us to understand about him. This understand does not come from just Earthly logic, but by his holy spirit and Christ, who God has given great understand to.

by The Master

By Judeo Christian I was simply referring to the term as it is usually applied to mean the common aspects of Judaism and Christianity. Basically everything in the Old Testament is Judeo Christian teachings.

5 replies • Page 1 of 1