Archives
- March 2009
New Website Up and Running
   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Change name of website?
   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 pm
House Passes Mandatory National Service Bill H.R. 1388
   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm
The world’s biggest rubbish dump: The Oceans!
   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm
No Aliens!
   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

+ February 2009
+ January 2009
Friends

Change name of website?

by Dark Knight

I am wondering if I should change the name of my website, which I refer to as Golden Knight, but is actually called goldenknightsite. You see someone had already taken goldenknight, so still wanting to use golden knight, I went with goldenknightsite. My thinking is if I change it then it would be more of a unique name. There are three schools of thought here, one I could change it to part of my real name. If you go to my site you can find out my real name, WOW. Anyway if I use my first and middle names, I could have something like mark James or markjamesf if mark James was taken.

Another school of thought here is that I change it to something similar to what I already got, like god’s golden knight, or golden herald, or golden ambassador.

Or I could go with something complete different… actual I like God’s Golden Knight

What do you think?

RE: Change name of website?

by The Master

God’s Golden Knight seems perfect to me!

RE: Change name of website?

by Dark Knight

Thanks for that, God’s Golden Knight it is. Which means a new url, and new site, however there is not a lot at the new digs, but if you go look you can see homer's on the case. God's Golden Knight

Until the site has a bit more you can still go to the old digs as that for now is staying put.

2 replies • Page 1 of 1