Archives
- March 2009
New Website Up and Running
   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Change name of website?
   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 pm
House Passes Mandatory National Service Bill H.R. 1388
   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm
The world’s biggest rubbish dump: The Oceans!
   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm
No Aliens!
   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

+ February 2009
+ January 2009
Friends

New Website Up and Running

by Dark Knight

My new website is now up and running, and all the important articles have been copied over. That's 40 plus articles! Well there is no point hanging around, I thought I might as well get on with it. Most sections of the site are now complete, and awaiting new stuff.

The new site is at: http://sites.google.com/site/godsgoldenknight/

I know, I know there is something missing from the Fantasy Library section, in the Fun Island section. That being Void's Adventures, and I know to you the most important part of the whole site is the Fantasy Library. It does not mattter about those other areas, I should have finished the Fantasy Library first right?

Well give me some time and I do plan to copy over all 19 chapters...

I still have not got around to launching the new blog at Blogger, if I do that. Note this blog will stay, the entries should differ.

Change name of website?

by Dark Knight

I am wondering if I should change the name of my website, which I refer to as Golden Knight, but is actually called goldenknightsite. You see someone had already taken goldenknight, so still wanting to use golden knight, I went with goldenknightsite. My thinking is if I change it then it would be more of a unique name. There are three schools of thought here, one I could change it to part of my real name. If you go to my site you can find out my real name, WOW. Anyway if I use my first and middle names, I could have something like mark James or markjamesf if mark James was taken.

Another school of thought here is that I change it to something similar to what I already got, like god’s golden knight, or golden herald, or golden ambassador.

Or I could go with something complete different… actual I like God’s Golden Knight

What do you think?

by Dark Knight

Now before anyone gets started this bill has got somewhere, it has been passed by the House, now I am no expert on bills and how they get anywhere in the USA system, but I know this now goes to the Senate. And I know it is called "Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act"

If it is Volunteer, then my does the bill mention Mandatory :?

Mandatory National Service or not?

The House passed a bill yesterday which includes disturbing language indicating young people will be forced to undertake mandatory national service programs as fears about President Barack Obama’s promised “civilian national security force” intensify.

The Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act, known as the GIVE Act, was passed yesterday by a 321-105 margin and now goes to the Senate.

Under section 6104 ...

[ Continued ]

The world’s biggest rubbish dump: The Oceans!

by Dark Knight

Unofficial the worlds biggest rubbish dump is the oceans. While rubbish trucks don’t dump rubbish in it, it still ends up with tonnes of rubbish it. Surely this means it is a rubbish dump. We all know that rubbish goes to the dump, and since the ocean has many thousands of loads of rubbish in it, it must be a rubbish dump!

It is easy to dump the rubbish in the ocean, or in a stream that flows to the ocean and it is free. Sure this is the best thing about dumping rubbish in the oceans, it is free, no charge. Sometimes the rubbish does not make it to the ocean and sometimes ends up on beaches. This is not on, rubbish is for the tip, which is the ocean, get your act together.

Never mind the poor fish, or the dolphin, who cares about them. Not to mention the whale or other ocean life. As we see there is a cost, as these creatures suffer at out expense, they suffer and die…. Who cares… in a every increase uncaring would…

"Our ocean is sick, and our actions have made it...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by Dark Knight on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Aliens!

by Dark Knight

UPDATED: While I am a fan of Sci-fi that does not mean I believe there are aliens out there. My beliefs lead me to think that there are no aliens out there. Jesus Christ as the only son of God, will set up the Kingdom on the New Earth after the Great White Throne Judgement. A new earth?, I do believe that this old Earth will be completely destroyed.

Thus just before that Great White Throne Judgement, all the dead will be resurrected, just after the Earth has been destroyed. At which point there will be judgement. After the judgement the work of saving humanity continues. Those who make it into the Kingdom of God will work with Christ to save the rest of mankind. For in the next eon all the unsaved will be saved. That is all mankind will be saved.

Now the thing is that at the judgement if there where aliens, these would be judged at this point too. You see at the end of the ages, there will be no more death, or sin for...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by Dark Knight on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Updated and You know blue writing just doesn't work with this colour scheme, silly me.

7 blog entries • Page 1 of 21, 2