Archives
- March 2009
New Website Up and Running
   Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Change name of website?
   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 pm
House Passes Mandatory National Service Bill H.R. 1388
   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm
The world’s biggest rubbish dump: The Oceans!
   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm
No Aliens!
   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

+ February 2009
+ January 2009
Friends

Mad World! Sheepdogs Banned!

by Dark Knight

In a ever increasing mad world, I read the latest madness in the paper today, after seeing pictures of a man catching a marlin by jumping out of a helicopter and catching one on a surf board, I read about the sheepdogs.

In a world where you are celebrated for catching a large fish, just to let it go, and coursing it allsorts of stress, you are not allowed to stress sheep. It seems fish no matter how big are just viewed as play things. Hunting of all sorts of animals are banned, but a fish is a fish…

But you may be asking what this sheepdog madness is?

Well if you come to NZ in the future and go to a farm, there might be something missing, Sheepdogs! While not banned from farms at this time, it could be coming…

Because sheepdogs have now been banned from Silver Fern processing plants. Silver Fern Farms, a NZ company came up with this latest madness. This is because it could cause the sheep stress. There is an “international belief that the dogs frighten lambs and cause them stres...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by Dark Knight on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Relaunch 2

by Dark Knight

Now back, this blog, that no one reads, will NOT cover the old stuff that people lost interest in, it will post different stuff, that no one will read anyway.

Now coming to you from my secret bunk hidden somewhere, that I am not tell you, mind you I could tell you, since no one will read this, no one would know anyway.

Well while I am talking to myself I better tell you I change the colour scheme, it now back to black, the old look of the first blog.

“Isn’t that someone over there?” said the guard.

“No, that’s a statue, no one knows I have come back to the tower”

“you said that out loud” said the guard.

“what does that matter no one heard it”

“It’s here on the script now, it will appear on screen, on the site” the guard pointed out.

“no one goes there”

“good point carry on” said the guard.

Where was I?

Oh yea, However why start again, when no one will read it? Well I don’t know, maybe only God knows the answer to that question. I do note that I had saved the first post aft...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by Dark Knight on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7 blog entries • Page 2 of 21, 2