Another Chapter In My Life
   Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm
Ode To Aldan
   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm
Sierra
   Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 am

Another Chapter In My Life

by Ariel

September 5th, my husband and I lose our jobs. The company had told us we would work a few weeks into September so we wern't expecting to leave so soon. Everyone was so disappointed. We all thought we had more time to save some money before the plant closed its doors. :( So ends another chapter in my life.

They say when one door closes another opens. I am fearful of what the other door may lead to. Will the new place have affordable medical coverage? Will the wages be low? Will the people be decent? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Sigh...

Ode To Aldan

by Ariel

Today we learned of the passing of our dear friend Aldan.

Here I will say goodbye and thank you for the time we had together here Scott. Time passes so quickly doesn't it? It doesn't seem all that long ago when I first came here and you made me laugh and impressed me with your wisdom and compassion. I know that now you are in a better place. I picture you beneath a tall tree, sitting in the grass, wind in your hair and writing poetry. You are at peace and smiling.

Sierra

by Ariel

At work, beneath the picnic table in front of the building, my husband and I noticed a carboard box lined with padded material. Out steps this gorgeous deep orange cat who quickly proceeded to rub our legs and purr away. :shock: Long story short, she has come home with us. I will update soon.
Last edited by Ariel on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

3 blog entries • Page 1 of 1