+ December 2009
+ July 2009
+ May 2009
+ March 2009
+ December 2008

Search Blogs

the pim standardisation

Permanent Linkby who me on Sun May 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Dark Knight, yes toasters and toast sizes will also be standred, the ministy of health will determin the sise of the toast along with the bakers guild.
the ministry of technick will be responsible for toasters.
but remember unsliced bread will not be standrdised and if you wish it to fit in to your toaster you will have to cut the slices to fit.

Q, all books must be made to fit the normed sizes so coffie table books will nolonger exist.
thouse that were prodused befor the great pim standardisation will be relicks of a by gone age were books simply did not fit on shelves.

there are a number of other things that we will cahnge.
first day light savings time will be gotton rid of.
it is a pain for all.
it does not save energy.

4 Comments Viewed 16670 times

Comments  

Re: the pim standardisation

Permanent Linkby Qray on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 am

But...but...what will the fashionable young ladies have to put on their coffee tables if not for the latest trendy coffee table book? Coffee? That's just getting crazy!

Can we just switch to Daylight Saving Time and not switch back? I like going to work in the dark and getting out when it's light.
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Permanent Linkby Qray on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 am

What about the Pure Class scale of measurement? Who's to say that we shouldn't use a 50/50 mixture of champagne and caviar as reference points? Or since I'm fronting the Revolution, the melting point of cheese on a cheeseburger and the freezing point of a bottle of Spaten.
Qray

Permanent Linkby who me on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 am

nice try, but we are definatly using the metrick system.
USER_AVATAR
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Permanent Linkby Qray on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 am

All I'm saying is that if the biggest thing we have to worry about in Pim's Dystopia of Sunshine and Happiness is the standardization of measurements, and outlawing fluorescent light bulbs (which everyone already knows suck) you're going to put the Revolution out of business.

It's hard to rage against the machine when all you've got is "Uh, yeah...um...making everyone use the same measurements is far to easy and makes far too much sense so...um...viva le revolution?"

Which I'm sure is part of your dastardly plan. Put the Revolution out of business early and then enact your rice-puff diets and other nefarious plots when there's no opposition left. Well I'm here to tell ya, we're on to you, sister! If it means that we must support the melting point of cheese on a cheeseburger and the freezing point of a bottle of Spaten as the arbitrary reference points in a new measurement system long enough to be around to battle your rice puff diets, that's what the Revolution will do.

Viva le Revolution! :mrgreen:
Qray