+ March 2009
+ December 2008

Search Blogs

Feed
Next

From the teachings of Ven. Master Chin Kung

Permanent Linkby who me on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Be grateful to those who have hurted or harmed you,
For they have reinforced your determination.

Be grateful to those who have deceived you,
For they have deepened your sight.

Be grateful to those who have hit you,
For they have reduced your karmic obstacles.

Be grateful to those who have abandoned you,
For they have taught you to be independent.

Be grateful to those who have made you stumble,
For they have strengthened your ability.

Be grateful to those who have denounced you,
For they have increased your wisdom & concentration.

Be grateful to those who have made you Firm & Resolute & Helped in your Achievement.

~ From the teachings of Ven. Master Chin Kung~

0 Comments Viewed 7615 times

conspiracy ravings by Itzimna

Permanent Linkby who me on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 am

Itzimna

03/06/12 09:33 PM

The reason for the military buildup during the Eisenhower administration does have a rational explanation. In the early 50s, Eisenhower was visited by extraterrestrials. The first group that he encountered (the Nords) offered to provide assistance in our spiritual development. However, they were appalled by our warlike tendencies and demanded that we disarm our nuclear weapons. The Eisenhower administration refused.

They were then approached by a second group of extraterrestrials (the Greys) who offered technology in return for permission to abduct American citizens and perform medical experiments on them. The Eisenhower administration agreed to this treaty, although the Greys were quite forceful in pushing the conditions of the treaty. The technology we received was less than what we had bargained for, and the Greys began abducting many more citizens then they were permitted to by the terms of the treaty. Realizing that the Greys were untrustworthy, the...

[ Continued ]

2 Comments Viewed 9946 times

Road trip list

Permanent Linkby who me on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

much to my surprise people actually look at this dreck that I post here.
my list
Road trip list.
FOOD
cases of water
(Pack a frozen bottle of water. This will keep any perishable foods you've packed chilled for hours. )

trail mix

ice cooler

Pack a resealable bag with veggies and a resealable container with something to dip the veggies in. Celery and peanut butter or carrots and ranch dressing are two great tastes.

Power bars or breakfast bars pack well. They're not the perfect food, but if you choose bars with some fiber (at least 3 grams per bar) and protein (at least 5 grams per bar) but not too much sugar (less than 35% calories from fat) or fat, they aren't bad at all. You can find good choices among the following brands: Clif, Odwalla, Power Bar Harvest, and Luna.

for emergency's meal replacement shakes
Look for a shake with less added sugar (around 10-17 grams of sugars per 11-ounce can), and 3 or more grams of fiber, with...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by who me on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

1 Comment Viewed 5723 times

parallel PATD

Permanent Linkby who me on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 pm

some place in the future of PATD

PIm made her way down the long quiet hall way, to the right and left the book cases covred in dust disapeard into the darkness.
some of the books were chaned to rails running along the book cases. It smelled of dry paper and leather.
Pim looked back at the foot prints she left behind her on the floor.

eventualy coming to a great central dome where some light came in threw the dirty glass above. there stood a old mechanical looking robot.
as pim came closer the robot's screen came on and a small cloud of dust rose where the cooling vent sprang on.
" you look like the bar tender in the fith element." whispred pim.
" yes..." the robot said slowly and quietly " possibly... a similar moddle. we were quite common. How may I help you?"
" where am I?"
"this is the central libray, hard copy back up"
" wow all this is the libray?"
"no...this building also houses the cental archives of the museum."...

[ Continued ]
Last edited by who me on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

0 Comments Viewed 2350 times

i know that

Permanent Linkby who me on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:22 am

the Internet knows all! well not quite but in a effort to correct that and clutter wickipedia with useless facts hear are a few totally silly things.

Rommel's binoculars are black 7x50 marsept
made by E. Leits & wetzlor and have the number 403497

his personal camera was Leica DRP No. 383157

0 Comments Viewed 12831 times