It is completely legerdemain
Divers megalomaniac
Leper aphrodisiac
Not my problem
Not my problem
Can't you see I'm busy?
Trying to pry at the veins
Of my one actual death.

This was just something that was on my mind. I had to get it out, so, I wrote it down. Everybody was having trouble understanding it, but there isn't anything TO understand. It's just something that was running through my head. Like a stupid song with annoying words.
Last edited by InvisibleRabbit on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

This one confused me could you perhaps give a short discription of why you wrote it.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-

Dead_Technology
New User
New User

Post by Dead_Technology »

I don't understand it, but I love the voice and the flow.

shootbootleg
New User
New User

Post by shootbootleg »

me neither and i get a lot "well we dont understand your typin' for beep's sake."
please explain.
"Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life." -Edvard Munch-

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

My guess is at that moment you were trying to save yourself but the world would not let you.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-