Elizabeth Haydon

Review books and discuss your favorite authors.

Moderator: Bmat

Takinoki
Just Registered
Just Registered

Elizabeth Haydon

Post by Takinoki »

Mistakes are never bad, it just depends on how you look at them. Went to the book store, straight to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy section, to buy another book. I was interested in the Pern series so I looked for the auther Anne McCaffery. I see a book and decide to get it. When I get home I realized it wasn't a book by McCaffery but it had a comment about it from McCaffery. The book was Rhapsody by Elizabeth Haydon. I decided since I bought it I should read it. Now I'm half way into the third book.

I have found her story to be pleseantly understandable. Most stories I have to read a couple times to understand, but her story still had the high skill of being an adult book at the same time was easy for me to read. (I'm still in high school, though I am graduating this year)

In opinion her books were as addicting as Harry Potter. I couldn't set it down.

LadyFlame
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by LadyFlame »

Please let me know how this goes, cuz' I haven't read any of her works yet, and am so curious.
The Pern books are classic, and a decent read. You can get them at a used book store for cheap.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

Ambrose Redmoon

www.myspace.com/nanyanasummer