speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Carol Berg

Review books and discuss your favorite authors.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Carol Berg

Postby Adelaide » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:59 pm

This is a new author, with two series out, I just finished her first trilogy, it doesn't have an actual name but the first books called Transformation, and it's amazing!!!

The series starts with the main character, Seyonne, who has been a slave for 16 years, after being stripped of all his power. He is bought by the Prince, then soon discovers that the demon war he used to fight with his people was about to fulfill the prophesy of world destruction, and he was powerless to fight it. He does find hope in his new owner, but the demons were getting more aggressive in their power.

I don't want to give anything away of the story, but I will say that all the characters are well-developed and really believable. Seyonne does everything to save the world, whatever it does to him, and a lot of people, even those he loves, turn on him because they think he is corrupt. He just keeps on going though, and trust, it makes for an awesome story.
"The supreme irony in life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive"
"A reminder of what it is to be mortal and so doomed to tread one road and that one only once...We can never truely know the path we have not walked"
Adelaide
New User
New User

Return to Books and Authors