speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Lycoria Character Summary and Description

Read for background and information on Lycoria.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mr_D » Tue May 09, 2006 3:44 pm

Arc-

Arc is a strange creature of unknown origin. He is extremely tall and appears to be little more than a walking skeleton with glowing red eyes, a short mop of tangled raven hair and ghostly white skin. Shortly after his ressurection he clothed himself in the tattered funeral garments of a long deceased corpse. He chose to obscure his mutilated face with a swathe of cloth, hiding his gross disfigurement. Inhumanely strong and with strange supernatural powers Arc is a formidable foe, especially when factoring in his incredible endurance and regenerative capabilities.

Arc awoke in the void, his memories in tatters. He remembered only that he had been a member of the circle, a group of god like sorcerers who held incredible powers, and that he had been betrayed and killed by his fellow members. It was there that the high-light spoke to him, ordering him to return balance to the world and slay the circle for perverting the course of nature. Only caring about revenge Arc was thrust once more into the mortal world and began his hunt for those who had betrayed him.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Jack Sarratt » Thu May 18, 2006 6:19 pm

Rebunanta-

He's covered from shoulder to legs in black leather armor with bronze plaques sewed on. He has a pair of kusarigama (short scythes with chains attached) on his back. His head is uncovered, but there is a bandage running over his mouth and across his right eye. His left sleeve is cut short and there is no glove on his left hand, only his right. He has short brown hair that is almost black, and his visible eye is chocolate brown. He has on black leather boots and a dagger strapped to the left one. He stands about six feet tall and seems unaffected by his weapon and armor weight.

Jack Sarratt
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Mornara » Thu May 18, 2006 10:16 pm

Alcorlin
Klundor
Female
Warrior

The illegitimate daughter of a powerful mage in the service of Queen Launa, Alcorlin was born to the mage’s mistress. She was by nature rebellious and stubborn, and had a fascination with weapons and fighting. Her father for some reason took a liking to the girl’s powerful will and energy and allowed her to do whatever she wanted, giving her the best tutors and weapons masters to train her, both in the arts and in war. She and her father were very close, although she and her mother had a strained relationship.

When she was a teenager, her father managed to cross the queen and was executed. She and her mother fled the country, hiding in a small village farther south, where her mother soon married another man, a merchant of great wealth. Alcorlin had become more fiery and strong-willed in their flight, as she had often been the one to keep them alive, but her mother, a traditional woman who believed that women should be subservient to their men, started treating her more and more harshly, trying to make her a “proper” Klundor woman. Her step-father supported her mother’s ideas, and in an effort to bring her to heel, arranged for her to marry a middle aged noble from a nearby town. This man had a reputation for being unusually cruel and harsh even for a Klundor, and Alcorlin had caught his fancy. The day they were married he started trying to break her, treating her more and more cruelly, until she snapped and killed him with his own dagger. Never happy with the Klundor way of life, and now having a price on her head and nowhere to call home, she took 2 of her husband’s best stallions and fled back to her birthlands, living off the land near a dragon’s lair. The dragon ignored her for the most part, until one day when Nightwhisper had been wounded in a fight with another dragon, and she helped him. From that time on she was allowed to live in his lair, and he taught her his wisdom and knowledge. Eventually the Imperator’s servants drove Nightwhisper from his lair, and he and Alcorlin left the lands forever, traveling south together.

Alcorlin is proficient with many types of weapons, especially sword and bow. Prefers fighting on horseback, but can do pretty well on the ground. Has learned the use of knives from her time as a wanderer. Occasionally uses wind and storm spells, and has a little skill as a cleric, but prefers weapons.

Tall and lean, she has black hair and pale blue eyes, and a face that, while it once was quite beautiful, has become to arrogant and cold to be pretty, although it demands a second glance. A thin scar on her left cheekbone is the only readily visible scar her husband left her, although there are several more on her body, and the psychological scars go very deep.

Cold and distant, trust must be gained, always wary, arrogant. Once trust is gained, very loyal and knowledgable, little arrogance, good sense of humor. Rather fatalistic. When relaxed, will sometimes slips into a quiet reverie, simply thinking, dreaming and remembering. Not angered easily, but once angry, deadly cold and vengeful, violent, will never forget nor forgive when wronged. Sometimes simply gets caught up in the moment and will laugh for no apparent reason, is slightly out of control.
Ita Est
Mornara
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Loxley » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:56 am

Greyhawk
Elf
Assassin/Warrior

This secretive swordsman once worked for a powerful lord named Faraji, in Moroca, though in what fashion is unknown. For some reason unknown to most people, he was forced to leave Moroca behind, with a large bounty on his head, and a trail of dead bounty hunters in his wake.

He rarely speaks, rather keeping to himself, and he is rarely seen when he don't wish to be. Tends to wear black assassin's garbs that allows him to hide easily in the shadows. This also makes it difficult for bounty hunters to collect the reward on his head, which is the main reason he has survived for as long as he have with such a large bounty. He worships (although he rarely shows it) the deity Val, the God of Future, something he keeps quiet about to others. When he travels with a company he tends to stay in the background, and have a dismissive but stoic attitude towards other people.

Greyhawk, if that is indeed his true name, is a handsome young elf, with a mane of thick, snow-white hair. Due to a trace of demon blood in his veins, his eyes have an intensively penetrating gaze that people often find it hard to meet. He wears a mithril ring in his left ear, and his face is covered with dark-green tattoos that resembles some form of elven war paintings. Usually keeps the lower part of his face covered
with a black mask to prevent identification, and also wears a black bandana to cover a small scar in his forehead, which's origin is unknown.

He is armed with two magical Klundor-made daggers, Sunfire and
Stardeath, as well as a magical wand with unknown powers tucked into a black sash he wears around his waist, and on his back he usually carries an elven-made Jian-longsword. Those few who have seen him fight outside of Moroca remembers him for his unusual speed and agility when it comes to battle.
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Lycoria Character Summary and Description

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Lycoria Character

Name: TBD (sorry I'm indecisive)
Race: Rolc
Class: Warrior Barbarian
Deity:
Home City: N/A lately he has been in a small village in the middle realms fending off bandits and the occasional wild beast

Description: 6'5 300 pounds of pure muscle, dark black hair braided to his shoulders, olive colored skin, almond shaped black eyes with a scar running through the left from forehead to chin, three inch long tusk protruding from his lower jaw
Weapon of Choice: Bearded Axe
Secondary Weapon: Heavy Long Sword
Armor: a winged band on his head that protects the temples and the nose bridge, a shined steel breast plate decorated with a winged serpent coiled around a upside down sword, heavy leather pants and boots finish off the armor and a dark forest green cloak drapes around his neck and shoulders
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Talon Sinnah wrote:Lycoria Character

Name: Ohtar
Race: Rolc
Class: Warrior Barbarian
Deity:
Home City: N/A lately he has been in a small village in the middle realms fending off bandits and the occasional wild beast

Description: 6'5 300 pounds of pure muscle, dark black hair braided to his shoulders, olive colored skin, almond shaped black eyes with a scar running through the left from forehead to chin, three inch long tusk protruding from his lower jaw
Weapon of Choice: Bearded Axe
Secondary Weapon: Heavy Long Sword
Armor: a winged band on his head that protects the temples and the nose bridge, a shined steel breast plate decorated with a winged serpent coiled around a upside down sword, heavy leather pants and boots finish off the armor and a dark forest green cloak drapes around his neck and shoulders
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Lycoria character

Name: Night Star

Race: Woodland Elf

Age in human years: 30

Night Star is from the Kingdom of Alandias, a place of beauty of wonder. The people are peaceful yet highly trained in battle to defend the light against the darkness of the realm.

She is slender with long silken wavy blond hair and intense green eyes. She wears black leggings with a delicately embroidered green top, black, knee high suede boots and a purple colored velvet cloak with a silver leaf broach at the throat.

Her weapon of choice is an ancient elven sword etched with runes and vines, its hilt of wood and moonstone inlay.

Night travels with a black wildcat with rainbow colored wings, her constant companion and guardian.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis Returned » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 pm

OSGORN ("Gorn")
--------------------
Name: Osgorn Kaletepper
Race: Dwarf
Home: Kiruhit, Middle Realms
- Gorn is a fat Dwarf merchant with long bushy red hair, donning a green leather overcoat and a sparkling silver vest. He carries a rather large and heavy bag on his back, always afraid to discard any items he owns and preferring to bear pain and discomfort over long journeys over throwing something away. He also fears thieves stealing his more precious goods if left behind. He is friendly but grouchy, often taking out his frustrations of travel out on people through sub-conscious pettiness. He is a local, frequenting the Jaded Wayfarer Inn but always staying out of trouble, until now.

JALE
------
Name: "Jale" Jalenthi'willim
Race: Mull
Home: Nutas (an invisible realm)

- Jale is a mysterious figure from the non-corporeal realm of Nutas. His body is transparent, a blurry figure of glowing blue crystal-like form, although appears more solid when viewed from a distance. The glow is stronger by night and radiates everything around him. By day, the effect is troubling to the eyes and his appearance has a tendency to give people headaches or dizzy spells while trying to look at him and not through him. There is an electrical field to his body, as with any biological body, which allows him to interact with physical objects, or to be harmed by them. No clear features on his face or body are visible. Jale lacks a specific ego form--a mental centre--and instead is a collective of various intuitions, instincts, thoughts, feelings, memories and sensations. He is difficult to understand but means no harm to anyone.
Last edited by Neurolanis Returned on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neurolanis Returned
New User
New User

Postby Ariel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Just added Pesky the pixie. She has spikey red hair and wears a burgundy top with red and white striped leggings and black leather boots. Her wings are a combination of black, green, yellow and red.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:21 pm

(Lynx: 5'8 170 lbs long blonde hair right banes braided tucked behind the ear green left eye blue right both almond shaped. Dressed in dark green traveling cloths with brown heavy leather boots. A baldric holds three pouches on the right side and a decorative Longsword on the left. The sword is decorated with a rose vine engraving. The pommel was decorated with a onyx carved into the shape of a rose. He walks with a large wooden staff carved out of a gnarled piece of wood with a stone of amber in the top. Inside the amber is a black smooth stone.)

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Previous

Return to Introduction to Lycoria