speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

UFO's???

"What would happen if...?" has always been a staple of Science Fiction. What do you wonder about?

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby NeoScribe » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:55 pm

That's because you have never been abducted by aliens to drunk to erase your memory. :D
The flower shop gig wasn't enough to pay for my videogames.
NeoScribe
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh but those would be dead aliens if they tried to probe me.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby NeoScribe » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:40 pm

For some reason, I know have an image of a bunch of stoned aliens laughing their big gray heads off chanting "You got probed! You got probed!"

Stupid dance movie.
NeoScribe
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Chipchinka » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:26 pm

This may sound totally whacked out and weird, but I've noticed a few strange things about the whole UFO/alien abduction phenomenon. It's also something that I have noticed, to a differing degree in science fiction cinema, particularly from the USA. Because of my particular genotype, I can't help but notice that most UFO incidents and abduction scenarios seem to follow a very distinct ethnic line. You just don't hear about as many UFO abduction or even sighting accounts from people of African derivation. It implies a few strange things about the whole phenomenon. 1: aliens, like many humans, aren't interested in darker people, or more intriguingly, 2: the whole alien/UFO phenomenon follows somewhat atavistic West European mythical structure.

I find it interesting that many ancient European accounts of elves and various other spirit-type-thingies ALSO follow the exact UFO/abduction scenerio. Bright colorful lights in the sky or around sacred sites, encounters with willowy, skinny people with almond shaped (usually dark) eyes. Only recently have they actually become shorter...but in many of the "historical" encounters I have read about...the pattern is the same, but instead of aliens inserting cold things into human naughty bits, the visiting creatures take on the attributes of succubi (male and female).

I am not saying that any UFO/alien encounters reported are a load of bull, but I do wonder what MORE interesting thing is at work here. I do see something else at work, and I'm wondering if the whole UFO/alien abduction thing is actually a kind of West-Eurocentric example of gestalt thinking going on...dreamsharing, and a bunch of people (essentially witches in the old sense of the word) tapping into a bizarre repository of ethnic thought. It's just something that I think about, since in my own life (in more ways than I care to talk about) I AM an alien in a sense, and from this particular perspective, I always find it amazing that face to face alien encounters all seem to follow the vague pattern of inter-ethnic encounters in suburban areas, with the only difference being the white people's role has been reversed...almost as if a form of ethnic/racial paranoia is working itself out in a semi-conscious/half-dream state.

As for what this says in regard to my belief or non-belief in alien life beyond the earth...? Well...there is no convincing proof that there are no aliens. But there's no convincing proof that there are aliens either. I think that there are...but they're also ALIEN...which means that we'd probably NOT recognize them. Since history has shown us that various Notwest Coast Native Ameircan tribes were unable to SEE big whompin' sailing ships from Europe just off their shores, it's also likely to show us that Humans in general may be physically incapable of perceiving something for which none of our languages have adequate words to describe. If this is the case, then it's also possible that the UFO/alien events we are witnessing are a very pale approximation of what's actually happening, and it's also likely that if we have no words (and therefore no means) to describe alien things...wouldn't it stand to reason that we MIGHT lack the word-concepts to describe unusual HUMAN things?

Just a thought.
Do your quiet answers creep among the stars?
Chipchinka
New User
New User

Postby NeoScribe » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:44 pm

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about those stories about how aliens were the medieval elves and leprechons. Maybe its just easier to find light-colored people traveling on dark and lonely roads...
NeoScribe
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby NeoScribe » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:01 pm

The following is the chronological order of different alien species:
1. Fairies and elves - middle ages
2. Foo Fighters - WWII era
3. Pretty People - Whenever hippies ruled the world
4. Greys - Whenever hippies stopped ruling the world
5. Moth Man - No freakin' idea
6. Lizards and/or robots - current era

By the way, has anyone heard about the recent UFO sightings in China and India?
NeoScribe
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Ariel » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:39 am

What about Barney Hill? He was black and abducted.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby NeoScribe » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:18 am

Just schecked Wikipedia, Hill was indeed black.

Ona side note does anybody find it interesting that Hill worked for the U.S. Post office...
NeoScribe
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Ariel » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:00 pm

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby NeoScribe » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:48 pm

Says loudly and uncomfortably: Those lights are obviously weather ballons! And I am not just saying that because the que cards the government wrote for tell me too and the MIB is not placing snipers at key location to silence me if I dont shut up!
NeoScribe
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Ariel » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:05 pm

:lol:
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:47 pm

Anyone who says there is not enough evidence to support a massive UFO cover-up is either a complete numbskull or doesn't have all -- or any, for that matter -- of the facts. There's enough evidence with this to more than bury the O. J. Simpson evidence. There are certified real documents which show FBI cover-ups and related conspiracies, such as the a faction of the US Government paying Walt Disney studios many millions to make a series of films and projects depicting aliens in a silly manner. There are hundreds of highly respectable well-paid and accomplished gentlemen from around the world, from leading scientists to army majors, who alienated themselves and destroyed their careers by telling the truth (and there's the fact that all of them have either died or are dying from extremely rare cancers, diseases, freak accidents and quickly-concealed 'terrorist' strikes'.) And despite this, more and more are coming forward! There are highly accomplished psychiatrists studying alien abducting and maintaining a professional opinion that some are hoaxed -- actually committed by a faction of the US Army which replaced the memory of them with images of aliens -- and real, authentic alien abduction experiences (which are peaceful and uplifting, instead of involving rape and torture.) There are the thousands of new sightings every year, several at least happening every single day.

And there is the fact that I saw a futuristic craft with my own eyes, and it was way beyond modern day capability.

SO, you must understand that there is a TON of highly credible evidence here, and to state the contrary is either ignorance or BS. Simply put: it ain't so. No offence intended, but this issue is of extreme importance -- extreme -- for the world is nearing an end and it really looks as though we may have a solution! A 'new' energy, one which is endless, non-toxic, cheap and easy to use, and fantastically powerful. Obviously this could spell chaos, but it may be the only hope we have. Thing is, this UFO technology -- whether it be alien-made or not -- is being covered up. Why? Money. Power. This new energy source would wipe out some of the leading companies in the world -- oil, gas and electricity would suddenly be obsolete. And so, a secret council of old businessmen was reshaped into something called MAJESTIC, but it has several other names, and this Secret Government, as they are also called, own factions of most leading countries in the world, and that includes their militaries.

Good men have died horribly to reveal this stuff, and they are all dying. Many people are learning of it, thanks to the Internet. But believe it or not, knowing something doesn't necessarily make you a liability, nor does saying it -- not if all people do is laugh at you and call you crazy. No, you're only a liability to the UFO Conspiracy if people start to listen. Then, they get you. One way or another. They have an elite group, the Men In Black, and it has been turned into comedic films, just like every time you look up UFOs in Yahoo Pictures, YouTube Videos, or just plain Google, the ones at the top will be quite different from the majority under them -- they're designed, and just that way by chance, but designed to make people laugh at the very concept of aliens and a conspiracy. That is laughable actually, as -- A. With our gigantic Universe who could be so vain as to think this planet holds the only life, especially now that evidence has come out that other planets in our own solar system have had life. And B. History is full of conspiracies; it ain't nothin' new.

And the above paragraph touches on the main point I wish to make here; the Secret Government's main defence against aliens and UFOs is not just its military power in blocking off and 'cleaning up' UFO crash sights and such, but media manipulation. You see, the media is the brain of modern society -- it tells people how they will think today, and dress tomorrow. It's like a shaping tool of general perspective, and with humour used in the right places to make people afraid of opposing certain general enforced beliefs as they may be laughed at, people will keep their tongues about certain things. Control the media, the brain = control how people think. And there is also the Disinformation War, you might call it. A document about US Government conspiracies turns out to be fake ... but the ones before it were real. A strongly media-backed abductee turns out to be a fraud ... but the ones before him aren't. Physical evidence is faked ... but the physical evidence before wasn’t. Disinformation is their way of attacking the TONS of evidence lighting up their conspiracy, simply by faking some of it, giving it a spotlight, showing it up, and watching the heads turn away from the 'theory' of the UFO Conspiracy.

The subject goes way over my head, and I am still just an early learned on the UFO Conspiracy. There are those who know a lot more about this than I. But only a handful of old men may know the full, real truth behind all the madness ... all we know, is somethin's up.. :?
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Speculation