k, I think billions of years ago a race of being wich we now call aliens or extratarestrials evolved and discovered space travel and colonized humans from another planet to this planet and see how fast we can advance our tecnology and evolve. In the caveman days we weren't doing so well so aliens took humans, gave them an "injection" and transformed them into highbred humans called greys. greys were designed to do sertain tasks like gather food, the greys eventually discovered space travel, left earth as soon as us, the humans, were doing ok. aliens (not the greys)are contacting us through crop circles and trackings us through probing. By the way greys look like us with dolphin colored skin, aliens are the big eyed, green, oval headed guys. The aliens are also giving us tecknology, some people are disapearing through invisible tubes and are being transported to the andromeda galaxy. We own the tubes just most dont know that or don't know how to use them.
Also we only use 10% of our brains. If we only use 10% why do we have the other 90%? We do because we are supposed to use all of it but lizard humanoids saw our planet while flying around and we were the least advanced planet with life on it they had ever seen so they put an invisible "net" around us so we couldn't use most of our brain and they would be more intelligent. Some of us are "waking up" and using more of our brains because the aliens and greys are fighting to free us. A psychic also told me that aliens are going to land and make contact with us (they come un peace) in 2010.