speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Legend of Atlantis

"What would happen if...?" has always been a staple of Science Fiction. What do you wonder about?

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Legend of Atlantis

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:30 pm

This is the first of an amazing series called "Legend of Atlantis", found on Google Video. In all honesty, I have never seen anything like this before. I have to say that it is the best entertainment I have ever watched, and its richness and inspiration is much like a religion; supposedly though this is the truth. I am not certain I like the idea of a great brotherhood returning to lead humanity, though (that part seems suspicious to me.) But otherwise it seems very spot-on, and I have never seen a series give me so much which really feels like something very near the actual truth to me. Part 1 is a basic background to support what it will be telling you in the episodes to follow. Part 2 is about the (somewhat evil) Brotherhood of the Serpent, and to the rise of Hitler. Part 3 delves into the spiritual philosophy (supposed truth) which this series is all about. And two more parts follow. I am curious to know what others think about this series...

Part 1:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... f+Atlantis
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Re: Legend of Atlantis

Postby NeptuneRise » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 pm

According to some research I did, it seems that Atlantis was actually an ET colony of multiple races. I think Lemuria and Hyperborea can be added here as well. It's interesting nonetheless, no matter if it's true or not.
NeptuneRise
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Ariel » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Hello and welcome NeptuneRise! :D
May I ask where you got your information? There are many theories and speculation about the mysterious Atlantis and its' people.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby NeptuneRise » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 am

Ariel wrote:Hello and welcome NeptuneRise! :D
May I ask where you got your information? There are many theories and speculation about the mysterious Atlantis and its' people.

From some people on different forums involving the extraterrestrial phenomena and the unexplained, as well as some stories told by 5-6 year old kids (indigo kids?), but most prominently definition pushers of today are the crazy David Icke, the fake Stewart Swerdlow, David Wilcock, Richard C. Hoagland, and my personal favorite - Alex Collier. I do believe this last guy to be sincere and aiming to tell what he believes to be true, or should I say, made to believe is true. If this theory doesn't hold any water and it's BS, then I think somebody has messed with his head to make him go around the world and give actual lectures on this. He has said some pretty fascinating things if you ask me.

I also think that Atlantis and Lemuria might have been ET colonies who have studied Earth in the distant past and decided to do a little experiment which culminated in our creation. I dunno, it seems like that little something that the theory of evolution was missing, and it definitely would explain to some point the 'missing link' too. It definitely gives light to a few paragraphs in the Bible too, sort of shedding light on the true nature of the Bible (a sum of allegorical, symbolic and metaphorically described events. But true events nonetheless).

It makes more sense then believing that the Atlantians and Lemurians were a secret brotherhood of paganists or whatever the New Agers think Atlantis was.

lol, I could go on and on about this, there is a lot of information about this thing. If I continue you might get bored (or not?). Just tell me if you want to know more about this, and thanks for the welcome, I really like it here :).

PS: I forgot to mention - I know there is a lot of skepticism around this, but - I also have a a lot of PLMs, that do correlate with what many of these people have said. That's why I'm not a skeptic about it. Well, one of the reasons at least.
NeptuneRise
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Ariel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 pm

ATS is a site you'd love for info on UFO's/aliens, conspiracies and many other topics. I came across this thread that might interest you.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560183/pg1
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Starfire » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm

I have been attending a mystery school and they all believe Atlantis was real. I took a crystal healing class and since most new age types believe in reincarnation they said those who chose that class may have lived a past life there. It is said that the idea of Chakra healing came from Atlantis and so did crystal and color healing. One claim that Sylvia Brown had made in her book about world mysteries is that they found away to preserve food for years with out freezing. I found this odd till I saw an episode of a Canadian show called beyond. On the pyramid episode they showed organic fruit could be preserved for an indefinate amount of time, and stay fresh, if it was hung under a copper pyramid.

It you want to go way out on a limb, a few of the women in my class claimed to be incarnated "Pledians". Also people who once lived in Atlantis. Oddly they are both psychic and claim to speak with aliens regularly.

Never thought I would be saying this but I believe. I also wonder if there is any truth about Shangrila. I will share this with my Pledian friends. They would really enjoy it.
Starfire
Site Regular
Site Regular

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby NeptuneRise » Fri May 28, 2010 9:37 am

Ariel wrote:ATS is a site you'd love for info on UFO's/aliens, conspiracies and many other topics. I came across this thread that might interest you.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560183/pg1

I'm actually a member there lol.

Thanks for the topic though :).

Starfire wrote:I have been attending a mystery school and they all believe Atlantis was real. I took a crystal healing class and since most new age types believe in reincarnation they said those who chose that class may have lived a past life there. It is said that the idea of Chakra healing came from Atlantis and so did crystal and color healing. One claim that Sylvia Brown had made in her book about world mysteries is that they found away to preserve food for years with out freezing. I found this odd till I saw an episode of a Canadian show called beyond. On the pyramid episode they showed organic fruit could be preserved for an indefinate amount of time, and stay fresh, if it was hung under a copper pyramid.

It you want to go way out on a limb, a few of the women in my class claimed to be incarnated "Pledians". Also people who once lived in Atlantis. Oddly they are both psychic and claim to speak with aliens regularly.

Never thought I would be saying this but I believe. I also wonder if there is any truth about Shangrila. I will share this with my Pledian friends. They would really enjoy it.

Well, it wasn't all fine and dandy in Atlantis back then. Yes, they had some sort of crystal technology and had all sort of healing practices which we have learned/imitated from them, but they also invented slavery. Or should I say, introduced slavery to us

And the Pleiadians were not the only ones present there. It was a multicolonial project. Civilizations from the Hyades, Sirius, Antares, Tau Ceti and Alpha Centauri were allegedly there as well.
NeptuneRise
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Starfire » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Well you seem quite knowledgeable about these things. I do agree that no place is free of bad ideas. I don't really believe in the grey aliens who do weird experiments on people, but I also don't think that whateve being my mystery school friends are communicating are perfect angelic being either.

It's all very interesting.
Starfire
Site Regular
Site Regular

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Speculation