speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Changing public impression

"What would happen if...?" has always been a staple of Science Fiction. What do you wonder about?

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Changing public impression

Postby Tales » Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 am

Hey just a response from an earlier thread

In a story I am planning, environmentalists are seen as terrorists becos ecoterrorists had done something that killed a lot of people. As far as I researched, it seems that environmentalism and ecoterrorism may have similar roots but each are different in their approach in doing things.

As a result, Earth's environments began to suffer as people think Saving Earth= Killing people. So if the environmentalists[the people who save earth not at expense of human lives.] want to change the public's impression and gain back the trust they used to have, How will they go about it?
Tales
New User
New User

Re: Changing public impression

Postby The Master » Fri May 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Maybe if you can share some ideas you have about how they might go about it we can give you feedback on how plausible it seems.
The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)
Art: View My Art Gallery

Postby Tales » Sat May 09, 2009 12:55 am

Actually I do not know what can they do to change the public bad impression.
Tales
New User
New User

Postby who me » Sat May 09, 2009 7:02 am

:smt015
the same way that most major corporation improve there publick image after they spill genecticly altred oil in the watter supply and turn every one into zombies.

they use Publick realtions agencys to deny any knolage and then produce some low leval flunkie manager named "suprised scapeegoat" to be sacrifised on the alter of TV.

they declare that this was a isolated incedent. and they will never ever turn every one into zombies again.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Return to Speculation