speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Paranormal

"What would happen if...?" has always been a staple of Science Fiction. What do you wonder about?

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Utora » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:39 pm

I agree. This stuff can be flipping terrifying.
Utora
New User
New User

Postby Neurolanis » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:30 pm

It can. While opening up to inner or outer stuff, I have encountered strange demonic consciousnesses. I don't want to say much on this either, but I have felt them before. Not all spirits wish you well. There are forces -- inner and outer -- that seek to suck the life force out of you, or take over your mind! No Psychologist can help you, and you can't exactly drop by and visit your Neighborhood shaman for an exorcism. It's both frightening and dangerous to mess with what you don't understand.

I'd say it's worth it, but then I have little choice. I can forget all about the paranprmal side of my life and be practical, then I get up in the night for a drink and shadow form brushed by me. I jump, and turn on the light. Fun getting back to sleep then.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:37 pm

Were you in a state of depression when encountering the demonic
conciousness??
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:33 pm

No, quite the opposite. I was happy and unwinding after a very difficult time in the city. I had gotten rather away from myself. That is to say, I felt like a stranger in my own body. But I was beginning to find myself again and feeling quite happy and optimistic. It was totally unexpectant. It was the most frightening and helpless point in my life. Attacked by a dark consciousness. I fought back, and it went away. Somtimes I think it is still with me, but I'm not sure. You know how you can wash something out of your eye but it might still feel like it's there.

Anyway, I was consciously happy when it happened.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:56 am

Are you in the same place when you feel this evil presence,or in different places when it occurs?? :shock:
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:00 pm

It was here that it happened. Like I've said, there are lots of strange paranormal things around here. Different people I know up here have seen things.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:12 pm

Any more strange lights?Are there any articles in the local newspapers or anything?

Has anyone else felt the evil presence?Are you in the house when you feel it or outside?
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby LightBrigade » Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:14 pm

Interesting topic. Exceedingly long though as it has been transferred. Due to the nature of the topic, it is difficult to follow so as to make a consistent post so that it fits in properly.

If anyone is interested in getting any new life into this thread, or advance the discussion, one had better make a synopsis. A good one, short, to the point, and of some logical pattern.

For example, demonic presence, strange lights, evil influence: one has to go through everything in all pages here, make notes, draft something, and return to reply composing an entry.

Sporadic questions throwing in ideas have been found to yield little. Throwing ideas,especially without any content like testimony of experience, no matter the good will, does not really intend to the same result as throwing a party.
When people agree with me, I always feel that I must be wrong. -- Oscar Wilde --
LightBrigade
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Ariel » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:00 pm

Hi Lightbrigade,nice to see you.Not sure how to answer your post.Don't know who could organize our little section here.

It's usually just Neuro and I ,and once in a while someone will pop in.Most people don't believe in the paranormal and think we're crazy.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:02 pm

I'm inside when I do.

I often see them to some degree.

People "around" here are actually very few. Most people who see that stuff would keep it to themselves. I know at least two others besides myself who have seen the lights.

------------

Hey LightBrigade! Yeah I see your point. We've enjoyed having a sort of off-beat, friendly and loose discussion on it. I have tried writing article-type posts on the subject of the paranormal and few people would respond anyway. On a specific topic of the paranormal people will post IF it does not appose upon them to reveal their paranormal experiences. A discussion on the possibilities of aliens or faeries sort of thing has done well in the past.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:34 pm

I enjoy our laid back forum.Life is full of rules and regulations.It's nice to just kick back and share our experiences and common interest in the paranormal and unexplained.

Neuro,you've seen them to some degree?Like the thing you saw with the teeth?That would be terrifying to me.Whatever this evil force is,it hasn't tried to control you?

What do you do when you feel the presence?How exactly do you feel when this happens?
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:11 pm

I enjoy these conversations as well.

The thing with the teeth? I don't know which experience this refers to.

Well, the demonic presence -- I think -- is different from the lights. I tend to see strange twisting shadows about me when the presence is about. I feel it only when it brushes against me -- not physically, but psychologically. I have sensed it my room at night as I slept, in the past. It violently attacked me from the inside once. This happened after it tired me out with anxiety and sleep loss, and when I was at my weakest. Lately, I have been very tense. I struggle every day to ease the tension, but it's like a super-anxious heart beat under my own. I've known this all too well in the past. I'm losing sleep, and feeling stretched. I'm worried it's happening again.

There are signs that it’s an actual demon: 1. After a night that I felt if in my room my bedroom would be warm the next morning. It could have been a cold night, my bedroom heater doesn't work, with my door open and the house is cool -- yet, my room is warm and close! 2. One time -- actually, just a week ago -- I felt an anxious stuttering building in my body as I went to get out of bed. I half-lay back on my bed, my leg muscles tingling and then -- and I cannot say this with 100% certainty, but -- I'm sure that my bed started pulsating up and down off the floor from under me! (My bed is fairly heavy.) I was so anxious that I wasn't fully aware of things, and I had just gotten up. But I'm pretty sure..

I know this is scary stuff, and I hope you don't think I'm some kind of psycho or something. I probably would if I was you. It's as much of a mystery to me as it would be to anyone. I'm flabbergasted. I've asked, "Why me?" But what’s the point? I have to deal with this, whatever it is. If I make money off my novel I hope to fly to Africa and pay a real shaman to help me with this. (Unless the problem stays here when I leave.)
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Speculation