speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

World of Warcraft

Sci-Fi and Fantasy games are some of the most popular on the market. Drop in to talk about your favorites from video games to role playing games.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby FantasyMan » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:00 am

Its not letting me make a person on deathwing. It says that "creation of charaters of your class/race is disabled" :( will one of u guys make someone on khadgar? plz?
"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself"

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

R.I.P Aldan we know now, that you are in a better place
FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Darukin » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:31 pm

Sure thing, I'll see about it. True, Deathwing is completely full
:(
But since my exams are so near, I'll tell my bro to create a new character there, who could maybe meet your Dorgang. But tell me what times you usually play.

By the way, Khadgar is a name I made up for my story too. Hey, come on Blizzard! :?
Darukin
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby FantasyMan » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:44 pm

i am on alot trought the day (server time)

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby FantasyMan » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:56 pm

Darukin have u been taking huge amounts of time to get your toon list and then getting into the actual world? its been taking me forever!...maybe its just my server...

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dragonfleet » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:15 pm

So how's your character going then?

I recently took my orc shaman through Zul'Gurab (finally got that sweet zulian defender shield!). It's really weird being on the healing side of a raid since I'm so used to playing my rogue and not worrying about health bars and totems.

I've been playing a bit on a role playing server. Sometimes I try to read some of the stories on a rp server's forums but I get lost by it all and can't keep up. ;_; I guess it's because there's so many people engaging in it.

and anyone read the novels? The one about Thrall was my favourite.
Dragonfleet
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby Darukin » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:39 am

Warcraft novels? I've heard of them but haven't read them. Would you recommend them, and which titles? I'm sure they're great though.

Other than that I just finished my exams recently and now I got an extended summer holiday. I'm looking forward to playing more WoW. I mean I've been level 53 for so long. with my ne druid. Haven't been to Zul-Ghurub yet, or any of the lvl 60 instances, and I've still got so much to do in this game. :?
Darukin
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby FantasyMan » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:09 am

Well its been a while and i got tired of not being able to take hits on my rogue so i switched to a warrior on Khadgar. Yvesaben...i m usually on 9-11ish am server time then 5-7ish pm

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dragonfleet » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:31 am

Darukin wrote:Warcraft novels? I've heard of them but haven't read them. Would you recommend them, and which titles? I'm sure they're great though.

Other than that I just finished my exams recently and now I got an extended summer holiday. I'm looking forward to playing more WoW. I mean I've been level 53 for so long. with my ne druid. Haven't been to Zul-Ghurub yet, or any of the lvl 60 instances, and I've still got so much to do in this game. :?

Yeah they release so much that it's really difficult to catch up. (Unless of course you have no life and can actually afford to play every night!) :(

Hmm as for the books I'd recommend Day of the Dragon and Lord of the Clans. Those are the two I've read so far and are both quite interesting.
Dragonfleet
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Postby FantasyMan » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:58 pm

Dragonfleet wrote:
Yeah they release so much that it's really difficult to catch up. (Unless of course you have no life and can actually afford to play every night!) :(

wow thats sad thats like me :(

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

its awesome

Postby drizzt808 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:46 pm

i love WoW, its the best game i've ever played, i had a 25 tauren warrior on horde but my parents are deleting account>>>> because i got addicted :P lol but yea it is a lot of fun interacting with the other *millions* of people and i wish i could have gotten to level 60 :( oh well
nick
drizzt808
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Spiderkeg » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:39 am

Let me know if any of you players are on Silverhand. I play a level 60 mage. I'm anxiously waiting for the expansion to come out.

I also own Guild Wars + Expansion. Great game, no monthly cost, and a good random play when I'm in the mood. Reminds me of Diablo, but just with more substance. At this point though, I can only afford one Pay Per Month game. Guild Wars will fill the need for a MMO that is free.
Spiderkeg
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby FantasyMan » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:00 am

lol i am pretty addicted but my parents have never threatend to delete the account

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

PreviousNext

Return to Games