World of Warcraft

Sci-Fi and Fantasy games are some of the most popular on the market. Drop in to talk about your favorites from video games to role playing games.

Moderator: Bmat

Darukin
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Darukin »

Yeah same here, parents annoy me about it a lot but never threatened to delete account.

And guess what! I got level 60 today!! :D
I'm busy with instances and pvp now...

But man WoW can take away time from other activities, such as writing. I mean what would you normally tend to when you approach the PC, WoW or a word document? WoW of course!

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by FantasyMan »

man i need 5 more lvls
"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself"

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

R.I.P Aldan we know now, that you are in a better place

Spiderkeg
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Spiderkeg »

So what's the status for anyone playing WoW? Completed anything spectacular, gone on any interesting raids, acquired some awesome uber weapon, etc.?

Darukin
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Darukin »

Well with my 60 druid ive been going to raids quite often: Zul'Gurub, AQ20, Molten Core (only those so far) and I have good gear (high-quality blues) but nothing spectacular. I have one epic from Zandalar tribe and Im anticipating more :). Im on Silvermoon, and I really enjoy the raids, its just I hate when they fail, or the group disbands and I hate when I never win in rolls :? .
Other than that I'm levelling an Orc Warlock so far lvl 34 in Ragnaros and he's doing great.

Darukin
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Darukin »

Oh, and I got my first epic weapon from Molten Core, Staff of Dominance !! :D It's quite imba.
"There's no point in hiding in fear from the only explanations that make sense."