Farmville

Sci-Fi and Fantasy games are some of the most popular on the market. Drop in to talk about your favorites from video games to role playing games.

Moderator: Bmat

Qray

Farmville

Post by Qray »

I've got a bone to pick with a few people. Yeah, I'm looking in your direction Brad and Merle!

You know, I didn't say anything when Dags told me she was fertilizing Merle's eggs...ok, I did say something, and knowing me is was probably something highly witty and in extremely poor taste.

BUT, I draw the line at the debauchery that is now going on over at Farmville.

Dags has informed me that she is growing crystals on her farm.

Crystals? Crystals!?!?!? I said to myself, self...what kind of crystals do you grow on a farm?

Then it all became clear. Dags also told me of her chrome daisies and chocolate cows.

Chrome daisies and chocolate cows. This woman is high if she's seeing chrome daisies and chocolate cows and the only kind of crystals that can do that to you is crystal meth.

Crystal Farm my muscular tuckus. You've got her running a meth lab!

You two should be ashamed of yourselves!

[Q takes a healthy swig off of a bottle of stoli, lights a cigarette, and wanders off to find where the flying buttresses have migrated to. Muttering the entire time about Brad and Merle being a bad influence.]
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Farmville

Post by The Master »

You didn't complain when I made all that wine and beer...

Dagny
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Dagny »

My dearest, darling Q...

I seek out knowledge in many ways. Until Farmville, I didn't know that macaroni and cheese grew on trees or that fruitcakes miraculously appeared whenever one harvested a turkey roost. I'm thinking that you're getting all froody because you don't have your very own pub, so that you too, can make your own special brand of carnation tea. :smt030

Time for me to get back to planting more crystals (ooo shiny!) and giving those blasted pigs some love potions. :pig:

*maybe it IS time for an intervention*

Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Merle »

You may have noticed that I am not growing such things on my farm. I get all I need by sending my pigs out hunting for mushrooms.
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.

Qray

Post by Qray »

The Master wrote:You didn't complain when I made all that wine and beer...
A...I was not made aware of the wine and beer.
B...If you have the grain on your farm, why not make VODKA! :thumright:
Merle wrote:You may have noticed that I am not growing such things on my farm. I get all I need by sending my pigs out hunting for mushrooms.
And what kind of mushrooms are those, Mister! The kind Boikat was looking for on his recent trip?!?!?! :drunken:
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

parkerwilliam
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by parkerwilliam »

I love to play strategy games. This game I mean Farmville has many features which differ it from many other games. Specially I like its community base strategy. More than one player can play with each other.