What D&D Character Are You?

Sci-Fi and Fantasy games are some of the most popular on the market. Drop in to talk about your favorites from video games to role playing games.

Moderator: Bmat

Qray

What D&D Character Are You?

Post by Qray »

Answer 15 multiple choice questions that test your actions in certain situations to determine what type of RPG (D&D) character you represent...

Link to...What D&D Character Are You?
Last edited by Qray on Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qray

Post by Qray »

I came out as being a True Neutral Half-Elf Ranger, which didn't surprise me much with the exception of being true neutral. I've always pictured myself as Neutral Good in nature. Odd that.

True Neutral Half-Elf Ranger

True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

i'm really not into D&D but i was bored so i took this anyway...

"I Am A:True Neutral Elf Ranger
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy."

nifty! :dwarf:

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

*nods*
I am a Chaotic Good Elf Ranger.

I can definitely see that! I did think I was a bit more of a Neutral Good person, though. *shrugs*

Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existence.

Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain

Qray

Post by Qray »

I included the wrong link at the beginning of this topic. I linked to the less detailed 15 question test. I've changed that to the more detailed 33 question test.

My bad.

My apologies.

Rock on.

(Q)

Qray

Post by Qray »

Taking the more detailed test, I came out as a Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Druid. Which still doesn't surprise me much other than the alignment. Though it's closer to what I consider myself to be than the Neutral alignment I got the first time, it still surprises me.

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Ranger Druid
Follower Of Solonor Thelandria

Alignment: Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race: Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class: Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class: Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Deity: Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

Qray

Post by Qray »

FallenStars&Angels wrote:i'm really not into D&D but i was bored so i took this anyway...

"I Am A:True Neutral Elf Ranger...nifty! :dwarf:

Ah, but now I know more about you FallenStars&Angels :wink:

If I had to guess, I'd say you like peace and quiet to hustle and bustle. You have a sense of right and wrong that's similar to mine, you like animals, and that your more of a "casual" person than a formal one. Yes? No?

Aldan, want to wager that if Magus takes the test he'll end up as a mage/bard or bard? :wink:

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

I ended up with the True Neutral Elvin Mage Ranger. I then went back and answered some questions differently, the onesn that were close, and ended up as a Lawful Good Elvin Mage Bard.

Personally, I've always seen myself as Neutral Good... like Qray apparently.

:rofl:

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

yep, thats pretty much me :D except for the hustley bustley bit, i could go either way. lived in a teeny town for he past 16 years, and living in a moderately teeny one now, but i will always :smt049 new york city. i'm gonna go take the other one...

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Now I Am A: Neutral Good Elf Bard Ranger

Alignment:Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race: are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class: are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

i like this one better :smt063 :smt035 :smt034

Starfire
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Starfire »

Chaotic Good Elf Mage Monk
Follower Of

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness.
Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans.
Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use.
Secondary Class:
Monks are strange and generally not understood by the world at large.

Sounds like we are all coming up very similar in this test.

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

You Are A:

True Neutral Half-Orc Ranger Fighter
Follower Of Silvanus

Alignment:

Race:
Half-Orcs are a cross between a human and an orc. Generally, this kind of mating does not occur willingly, so half-orcs are almost never raised by a full set of parents. They tend to be less intelligent and attractive than humans, but are generally stronger and hardier. Violence is a part of their nature, and few half-orcs manage to overcome this to follow other professions. They are generally treated with disdain by other races, if not outright hostility.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Deity:
Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature, and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing' method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden