Good day,bad day...

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Good day,bad day...

Post by Bmat »

Good here, since Q has come in!

FrankC
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by FrankC »

Bmat wrote:We had heavy rain yesterday, too. And sunny here today.
I hope your day goes well.
We had heavy rain for almost last week. It's still cloudy now, but I really like such weather. It feels like everything bad just get flushed away. Such moody weather is great for playing games like this 60 Seconds or Fallout series. Maybe because my neighborhood begins to look so post-apocalyptic :mrgreen:

Jarom
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Jarom »

Woke up today with severe back pain. Now the pain is gone, but now I cannot read the book while sitting. I feel uncomfortable in my lower back. What could it be and how to solve this problem?

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

Jarom wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:20 am Woke up today with severe back pain. Now the pain is gone, but now I cannot read the book while sitting. I feel uncomfortable in my lower back. What could it be and how to solve this problem?
Watch out for unexplained back pain, it could be due to some serious health issue. Time to see a doctor about this, especially since it is new to you and you don't know what caused it.

Gregzy
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Gregzy »

Jarom wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:20 am Woke up today with severe back pain. Now the pain is gone, but now I cannot read the book while sitting. I feel uncomfortable in my lower back. What could it be and how to solve this problem?
You will most likely need to visit your doctor. Only doctor can help you find the cause of your back pain and advise you on how to get rid of it permanently. I think that most likely you need to take care of quality support for your lower back. This means replacing the mattress with a new one or choosing topper of the required firmness and you probably need something like the belt for back pain Ortorex, here you can find more information about this medical bandage. I recently bought one for my mom because she started complaining that it was difficult for her to bend over and garden.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

Gregzy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:27 am
You will most likely need to visit your doctor. Only doctor can help you find the cause of your back pain and advise you on how to get rid of it permanently. I think that most likely you need to take care of quality support for your lower back. This means replacing the mattress with a new one or choosing topper of the required firmness and you probably need something like the belt for back pain Ortorex, here you can find more information about this medical bandage. I recently bought one for my mom because she started complaining that it was difficult for her to bend over and garden.
These are good suggestions from Gregzy.. I worry about kidney problems with lower back pain, or pinched nerve. Perhaps a round of physical therapy would help.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

I hope your mom feels better, Gregzy.