Happy Belated Halloween

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Happy Belated Halloween

Post by Neurolanis »

Happy Belated Halloween, everybody!!

:happyhalloween:

Did anyone have any fun?? I didn't! LOL.

Neuro. :witch3:

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

I gave out about 150 candy packages to my students and have another couple dozen left. I also had them dance to Monster Mash, which was fun.

:flyingwitch: :winkywitch: :witch3: :spikder: :witch2: :witch: :vampire: :skull3: :skull2: :happyhalloween: :vampbat: :bat:

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

:pumpkin: :happyhalloween: :ghost2: :skull3: :vampire: :vampbat: :witch2: :jackolantern: :witch:

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

i had rehearsal for the miracle worker from 3 to 10:30. so i kind of missed halloween. but it was all good...rehearsal is fun. we invent all kinds of crazy things. like blind girl tag. and the word "tonguetacular" so i didn't miss halloween as much as i thought i would...

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

...as for me, I woke up after having not set my clock properly (I was not feeling well last night), so I awoke very very early and didn't know the proper time until I looked on the compy this morning. I then went to go pick up my prom dress Halloween costume (my sis was going to do up my face and hair), and when I got to my car, the brake pedal went right to the floor. luckily, I wasn't yet driving or that would have been bad. However, it meant that I couldn't drive the 20 total miles to get ready for my hallowork costume, and since it's almost required at my job )you know, one of those "HR" things), I was almost alone in my lack of costume...

*sigh*

...and when I got off work there was nobody on the street where I live, all the trick'r'treaters had already gone home (I just got home), so at least I didn't need to worry about any kids getting mad that I have no candy here... though it might have been fun....
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

At least it has a happy ending! :lol: