Come in... Come in...

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Come in... Come in...

Post by Magus »

Has anybody ever tried the highly amusing generators at The Seventh Sanctum? Particularly the story generator? You should. They're MOST amusing. Not that I'd ever write one of them that I get, but just imaging how you'd go about it.

:rofl: For instance:

The story is about a pious electrician and an unhappy demonologist who is constantly opposed by a broken-hearted beastmaster. It takes place in a small nation on a fog-shrouded planet. The story begins with a religious ceremony and ends with an elopement. The issue of gay rights plays a major role in the story.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Hmmmm.... I wonder...

This is a documentary-style story. The story is about a confused king. It takes place in an interplanetary commonwealth. The story ends with an invasion of privacy. The issues surrounding first-contact with an alien species is a major element of the story.

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

The story is about an ethical peasant, a fearsome shaman, and a duke who is constantly annoyed by an aloof hunter. It starts on a world-sized magical device. Magic is fading in power, and that plays an important role in the story.

i am in love with this site =) fear my evil minions!

Release the invisible sneaky shape-shifting cyborg rats that live to destroy!

SirJill
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by SirJill »

Harry Potter Title Generator:

Draco Malfoy and the Laundry Man of the Darkness...
"I want to sit down, every day at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember. And do the same thing--for the rest of my life."

--Johnny Can't Decide, Tick, tick...Boom! by Jonathan Larson