Good day,bad day...

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Mornara
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mornara »

*sneaks up and grabs discarded plan* Thanks DK! I am evil, so thank you very much.

*Runs for her life*
Ita Est

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

*Dodges Mornara as she runs out.* DK did you discard another plan? Oh well.

So far my days has been rather decent with very few aggravations. WOw that is odd.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-

Mikira
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mikira »

Oh I had a major aggravation today. Boy do I deplore people who try to lie to me. This guy keeps trying to claim he was told he wouldn't be responsible for his coinsurance. I've told him there is no record of such a promise, so today I gave up and handed his case over to the President to handle.
Last edited by Mikira on Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
God doesn't make mistakes.

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

I had two flats on my bicycle this week. I really hate it when people leave or brake beer bottles on the street. i fixed the flat and then the next day the same tire was flat again.
well I bought a new inter-toob. the fellow at the store looked the tire over and the bit of glass was stuck in the tire so he pulled it out.

but i did get to see one of the boys from my school today, he is quite cute.

I bet you want to know that i am sitting on my balcony as i wright this and it is sunny out. isn't that great.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Indeed it is. On the balcony, sunny, and a cute guy to dream about. :wink:

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

yeah, I just "watched Dawn of the Dead" well I will be having nigh-mares to night. zombies, yuck.

Mornara
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mornara »

Decent enough last couple of days I guess. The weather is good, I got to get back to my horses and ride for the first time in almost a year, which made me happy. I've missed the young one I was training, and he has turned into a stunning creature. Plans for moving are also coming well, including possibly having some family nearby.

On the downside, I rode for the first time in almost a year. Bareback. Trotting, cantering and so on, on two horses that could have smoother gaits. Anyone who has ever ridden, use your imagination. I've hurt worse, by far, but I definately feel the exercise!
Ita Est

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Wow Mornara, horses are such beautiful creatures. I've never had the pleasure of riding one.

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

Morn, just imagine what it'd have been like if you were a guy unused to riding... I'll leave it at that.

I'm now back. Well, I didn't know I'd be gone, and definitely not that it'd be almost a month before I'd be able to figure out what the problem was. I also didn't know that I'd end up spending some time incarcerated due to two unpaid tickets that I'd not received the paperwork for (so I couldn't pay for them anyway, because I didn't have the records for the court clerk). I also didn't know that I'd lose my job due to having a Swiss Army knife at work with me. I've complained before about the money taken from my account, but it causes even more problems considering that I am even more in debt due to needing to pay the people back who I borrowed from to pay my rent and utilities... Oh, and did I mention that I now have no income due to having no job? Oh, and I won't have medical insurance to help pay for my diabetes meds and whatnot after the end of this month.

There's more, but I don't want to be responsible for anyone else's suicides, so I'll leave it at that....
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain

Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Boikat »

Aldan, I know exactly how you feel! Oddly enough, I bonded out of the penal farm last year around Sept 4th, and today, I get to report for jury duty. There's some irony!

I know how it feels also to owe people money that helped you out in dark times, I owe an uncle $3000.00, and should be able to start paying him back next month, and pay him off completely with my tax refund. (Hopefully, next years tax refund will be mine, all mine!)

Loosing your job sux too. I was out of work for a wee bit over seven months. Not a fun spot to be in, expecially when you have bills to pay, and unemployment benefits helped, barely. But since the charges were dropped, I got my job back in Feb of this year.

Eventually, things level out again. Good luck, and never let the b*****ds win.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

Well, if the medical pay i was supposed to receive for the time i was off work will ever get here, it would help, and unemployment benefits might as well, if i don't get a job before then, but the pay a job would give me would wipe that unemployment money's face on the mat.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

Gee, wish I knew what to say, Aldan. Hope you get a decent job again soon and get things back together. :!: