speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

evil pim's monologue Q&A

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: evil pim's monologue Q&A

Postby who me » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:57 am

Boikat wrote:I always smile at the "organic food" thing. I know it means "natural", no chemicals,and all that, but all food is "organic". Try eating a styrofoam plate some day, you'll taste the difference. :P

the old definitions will no longer apply, there will be new standards for food production farmers will actually farm and not just be clients/suppliers to large acro corporations.
farmers will be allowed to sell the food they grow, they can pick what kind of crop and seed they wish to use.
there are hundreds of different kinds of corn and potatoes but due to the industries needs only one or two kinds are grown.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Competition.

Postby Qray » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 pm

I think you're falling behind, pim. Bungie is farther along in their plans for World Domination than you are. They're on their final step!

I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Postby who me » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 am

a good plan and all, quite admarible really. but I work in secret.
I will not announce my take over untill it is over, and then it is to late for any one to do anything about it.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Alex F » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

I will not stand in your way Pim as long as you give me governorship of Venezuela! (I've always fancied ruling a latin American country) Refuse and standby for counterrevolution! :) :smt068
"Just a minute... QUIET OUT THERE!!!... Blasted goldfish..." -ITMA's Colonel Chinstrap, guest staring on The Goon Show.
Alex F
New User
New User

Postby who me » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:58 pm

well Q has already declared himself leader of the couter revolution so we can talk.

say have you ever been to Portmeirion?
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Alex F » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Can't say I have no... why? Am getting suspicious. :) Not where you keep your nuclear arms is it? Mine are in Swindon. Because that's the last place anyone would look! :)

Will have to talk to Q about joining the counterrevolution. Send me the application form please.
"Just a minute... QUIET OUT THERE!!!... Blasted goldfish..." -ITMA's Colonel Chinstrap, guest staring on The Goon Show.
Alex F
New User
New User

There is no Cabal...why, that takes me back...

Postby Qray » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

There is no [s]Cabal[/s] Donut Revolution. I don't know what Glorious Party Leader Pim is referring to. That's just silly talk that there may be a underground organization providing the good citizenry with everything they need to survive Glorious Party Leader Pim's perfect dystopia of sunshine and enforced good health until common sense once more prevails. A place where you can get donuts, cheeseburgers, alcohol, cigarettes, non-government sanctioned reading material...or that I am somehow involved? Crazy talk I tells ya! Crazy talk! Or that the revolution is developing monkey cannons to counter her Stealth Zeppelins...I mean...c'mon...Monkey Cannons? Who would consider such a thing? It's crazy talk!

Or that the Drunken Zombie Party may in some way be attempting to politically thwart Glorious Party Leader Pim's rise to power amid a flurry of Stealth Zeppelins and shower of Rice Puffs? I don't know where you people get these thoughts.

This message not brought to you by the Revolution's "Cheeseburger and Vodka Speakeasies." Visit one today!
Qray

Postby Boikat » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey, Q! Someone delivered a truck load of bored out coconut tree trunks, a case of miniature crash helmets, and a couple of crates of various species of monkeys to the Masters Bar and Grill, and they were tagged "General Delivery: Qray". Where do you want them?
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

The PATD Players. Hijacking topics since 1991.

Postby Qray » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 am

The PATD, natch.

Er...I mean...Monkey Cannon? I don't know anything about a Monkey Cannon.

On a completely unrelated note...which would have better velocity...a frozen or unfrozen monkey?
Qray

Re: There is no Cabal...why, that takes me back...

Postby who me » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Qray wrote:There is no [s]Cabal[/s] A place where you can get donuts, cheeseburgers, alcohol, cigarettes, non-government sanctioned reading material...

most of Q's ranting is true, with the exception of the reading material. we have no intention of censoring any reading material.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Boikat » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

On a completely unrelated note...which would have better velocity...a frozen or unfrozen monkey?

Well, frozen monkeys wuld have a more stable trajectory, since their arms and tails won't be flailing about, and quieter with less screeching, and you would not need the crash helmets. OTOH, the whole purpose of the ...er non-existant... monkey cannon is what happens after the monkey lands in the enemy encampment. A frozen monkey would most likely garner a curious glance at the sky to see where it came from. A well placed un-frozen monkey that lands next to the armory, and is more than a little honked off at being stuffed into a hollowed out palm tree and sent into near orbit by a small explosion... well, the rest is best left up to the imagination...
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby who me » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:17 am

that is totally silly.
what if you gave the monkey a gun and a few grenades and then tossed him at the enemy?

or better yet train the monkeys as ninjas and then toss stealth ninja monkeys at the enemy?
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Conversations