speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

evil pim's monologue Q&A

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: evil pim's monologue Q&A

Postby Alex F » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:29 am

It makes the social security and IRS etc, the evil number collectors... :twisted:
Yes we serve a similar function to the slave who rode with conquering generals and leaders on triumphs in ancient rome whispering 'remember you are only a man.' Our job is to keep you grounded, remind you that you are not all powerful.

Oh well, I shall continue to write subversively about the regime then and when your guards come to take me away, I shall say, "Pim said she'd leave the arts alone." ha, ha ha!!!!

The only people who approved of Mags were those who had nothing to lose from her policies and there were less of them than there were those who did have a lot to lose and boy did they ever protest!
"Just a minute... QUIET OUT THERE!!!... Blasted goldfish..." -ITMA's Colonel Chinstrap, guest staring on The Goon Show.
Alex F
New User
New User

This is how you play the game.

Postby Qray » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 pm

who me wrote:give the monkey a gun a few grenades train him as a ninja and then shoot him at the enemy with a cannon?

Well that all sounds right and proper, but what if them on the Stealth Zeppelins got monkeys of their own? And being on an airship, might be pirates. Piratical Monkeys. Bad news for the Revolution as we all know Pirate trumps Ninja.

Nice try though, Glorious Party Leader Pim. But you won't be catching us with our pants down. We'll be firing alternating frozen monkey and thawed monkey salvos respectively.

You've taken to wearing pants?

Well, Winter is coming up. Them northernly breezes can get a might brisk.

who me wrote:I do not plan to interfere in the arts, actually the art's will have more freedoms than they do now.

Really? How about this unflattering caricature of you in the latest political cartoon? Huh, it's naked. Is your posterior really that big?

What about this magazine here I'm reading which has a center section that folds out?

What about I wrap your home in Caution Tape so none of the doors or windows open. Christo and Jeanne-Claude wrapped the Reichstag and they consider that smeg, art.

who me wrote:minions all the do is complain, you repress them and make them eat properly and they complain they want to eat what ever they want and be free.
you tell them that you will allow freedom of the arts and they complain that they wish to be repressed.
I am begining to understand why most evil empires end up killing off most of there own populations.

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." Yes, I'm quoting young River Tam from "Serenity," but for a good reason. She's right. People don't like to be meddled with and when you try to, you eventually fail. Two shining examples in the last hundred years are Prohibition in the United States and the outlawing of "illicit" drugs.

I won't argue either for or against, but rather point to the fact that both fail miserably. Prohibition's failure is well documented and if you think you can't find illicit drugs in any city on the planet, you don't know where to look. You can't legislate morality. You can't enforce it.

But I do wish you best in trying. It keeps the Revolution's "Cheeseburger and Vodka Speakeasies" in the black.
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Re: This is how you play the game.

Postby who me » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:40 am

Qray wrote: We'll be firing alternating frozen monkey and thawed monkey salvos respectively.

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY[/BBvideo]
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Alex F » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Q- Am with you 100 percent! That's exactly what I was on about! BTW: Did you ever see pictures of the house built on top of an art gallery in Vienna? Weird stuff :?

Pim:

fetche la vache!
Quoi?
fetche la vache!

Ah yes, and the greatest military command in history "Run away! Run away!"
"Just a minute... QUIET OUT THERE!!!... Blasted goldfish..." -ITMA's Colonel Chinstrap, guest staring on The Goon Show.
Alex F
New User
New User

Postby Qray » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Alex F wrote:Q- Am with you 100 percent! That's exactly what I was on about! BTW: Did you ever see pictures of the house built on top of an art gallery in Vienna? Weird stuff :?

Can't say that I have.

who me wrote:[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY[/BBvideo]

You see the effectiveness of a slow moving, catapult launched bovine. Not to mention hand-tossed poultry. Now can you imagine the destructiveness of a simian, a hungover simian with a bad attitude and a strange rash, fired under a couple hundred psi? Man, the Revolution is going to own with their Monkey Cannons!

Er...if there was a Revolution.

And...er...the had Monkey Cannons.
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Postby who me » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:12 am

yes...we responded with the classic taunt you taunt you again and then fling a cow at you. That is not experimental so we know it worked.
but in our list of experimental weapons we have this...

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA[/BBvideo]

allegedly long ago the Scots were being attacked by the Romans and the Scots got there smartest men together who created the ultimate weapon.
they went to meat the Romans in battle with this new weapon and the Romans promptly ran away never to return.

what is that?
that?
yes.
oh just a net that we can catch flying monkey's in.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Alex F » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:51 am

Beaten by bagpipes. curses! A sonic weapon if ever there was one.

Less known are the porridge grenades, steaming hot porridge hurts!

We Brits have a come back weapon, semolina!

Must remember to equip the monkeys with knifes to cut through the nets...
Alex F
New User
New User

Postby who me » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

last i herd the monkeys were dead, and frozen. Knife wont do them much good.

OH MY! there bombing us with scotish short bred! dense matter lunch boxes.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Alex F » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 am

Got him! Right in the haggis!

You forget the monkeys self activating heater/resurrection devices. They won't have frozen either as they're heated and immune to bagpipes!
Alex F
New User
New User

Postby Asp Zelazny » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:05 am

This Important thread seems to have gone a bit awry with all this talk about monkey cannons, The Ultimate Babspipe, and now haggis. The Rainbow, Unicorn, Smilie-face, Organic-content New World Order should not be overlooked. Venezuela? heck no, I just want some health insurance ... let's hear about it, Pim.

I am a bit concerned, though, that in this Glorious New Age, there might be the tendency to (as Thatcher has said) "run out of other people's money."
... of course, that's what tumbrels are for.
Asp Zelazny
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby who me » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I forgot where i put the monologue about health care reform.

But what most people hate about my reform is that you will actually have to live a healthy lifestyle.
its not just a good idea its the law, and you will have doctors fitness trainers and nutritionists to help you.

yes in my evil dystopia you will stay healthy.

you will not smoke, or eat junk food.

"health threw happiness, happiness threw health"

we believe in prevention and will torcher you to keep you healthy, have a brussel sprout.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Asp Zelazny » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

I knew it. It was right there as plain as anything, but I didn't pay attention: "Rainbows" ... "God gave Moses the rainbow sign, no more water, the fire next time ..." and here she is talking about torching people. And I don't want anyone throwing health or happiness at me; though if there's enough butter on the brussel sprout, that would be OK. All those good antioxidants (until they find out that oxidation is good for you.
Asp Zelazny
True Visionary
True Visionary

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Conversations