Marraige ending after 33 years

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Marraige ending after 33 years

Post by Bmat »

Between the pain and all that is going on in your life, no wonder you are depressed. It sounds as though you have a plan for the future. ((hugs))

Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Merle »

Hugs Ariel. I am very sorry for you.
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.

Tiri3l
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Tiri3l »

I'm listener ng to lycaon. Try thembout

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Thanks my friends! :)

I was just thinking that when I first joined here, I made fast friends with a poster you may all remember: Neurolanis. We have now been the best of friends for 8 years! Isn't that amazing? We talk every day, usually on skype messenger, sometimes on the phone. I have SV to thank for that. :D

The people here have been so interesting, humerous, warm and kind. Love you all!!!!!!!!! :smt060 :hug:

nightlock
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by nightlock »

Spec Vision is so great a community, even the grumpy Scrooges care!

How is ol' Neuro btw?

Read New Awakenings

"This is here." :smt104

Anime Trekker
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Anime Trekker »

Ariel,

On the disability part, you might want to consult a REALLY GOOD lawyer that specializes in Social Security Disability cases, because 99% of applicants are denied on their first application attempt.
"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame." -From Hellsing Ultimate

Please visit my Facebook page. (search under the name "Talya Marsh" if you cannot get there from the link)

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Yes Anime, I am aware of that. Since I'll be 55 on Thursday, it won't be long before I start the process. They say that being 55 and older helps a case. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Nightlock, Neuro is fine. I'll tell him you asked about him. Thanks!

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

It's been a while so I thought I'd give you guys an update on my fascinating life. LOL
I got accepted for disiability and will start collecting in November.

Mark my hubby for now, has been and is still in the hospital. Back in 08 he had lost a leg and this time he had a blood clot in his other leg and ended up with a wound in his foot that turned bad. There was an infection in the bone and they had to cut part or all of a bone and a tendon I think. The wound is now healing but we don't yet know how that will affect his ability to walk. When they release him he will come home here with me. Wether he decides to stay or leave we'll see.

My plans are still the same. If he leaves I end up with my elderly Mother (almost 90), when she passes away, move in with my friends. Unless I can get more help than disibility and can somehow live alone.

No medical coverage right now. Still have a bit too much in the bank to get help. Can't get medicare for two years. They make you wait two years! One of my medicines is 100.00 !!!!!!!! :shock: It is the cheapest one and is for the nerve damage in my leg. Man it feels like someone is taking a bunch of needles and sticking them in and a lit match and numbness. painful as hell!!

I miss you guys. How is everyone???? :flower:

The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Master »

Miss you too Ariel. We've been much too quiet without you here to keep us on our toes!

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

Well its good that you have two sets of friends who want you.

here is a link to a video of Buddhist Teachings , that makes me feel better when people are mean to me.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Wow I've been gone too long :( I'm sorry to hear all that Ariel.

I wish I could say I understand your situation, but at least you still have SV here for you. I am sorry I have not been around the last few years
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Thanks Pim and Talon!

I will be switching my pharmacy from CVS to Walmart. Two of my meds that are about 24 bucks will only be 4.00 and the expensive one with a special card I got will be about half the price. I still have to wait two years for medical coverage from disiability unless I want to pay like 400 bucks for part a and another 100 or so for another part. Bah!

Once my bank savings are down far enough I may qualify for assistance with the cost. Just waiting it out for now.

Mark will be coming home on Friday.

It is a great relief for me to have been accepted by disibility. There is no way in hell I could have worked or survived otherwise. :)
Our family had a nice birthday party for Mom and my brother who was visiting from South Carolina. Mom will actually be 90 on the 18th. :shock: :)

Been embroidering a set of pillow cases with a floral design. Soooo beautiful. Found a few embroidered pillows I made years ago. Well, I did the embroidery but never made them into pillows, so I'm working on those now and will get back to making jewelry eventually. I bought some cool gold colored dragons to make cool bracelets, earings and necklaces with.

Ok, that's my latest up-date. :D