Hogwarts

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Tiri3l
Just Registered
Just Registered

Hogwarts

Post by Tiri3l »

This site is now Hogwarts. And although this catyclism thing will soon end, we are dealing with monsters which we shall have to clean up with the class of the writers amongst us, because I know yoh are there... The thing about this site I like is the people, but I never get to stay... I think we are all wizards here. It is hard to find, and people are willing to accept us. I know bmat likes the idea. The master would have to love it. Qray would tease it in full mirth. Waytanblee is already a schizophrenic, so he knows. It is the way of the world. People do things they want to do. Magic is real. We don't have to have ampulets anymore. We can make truth telling devices all on our own. When I write my book I won't save this site. Ill keep lieing. So, what do you say, J K Rowling? What do you say, Robin Hobb? How about you, Bilbo? I think that we are all writers who can cure people by writing about the way things can be. What do you say, Bmat? Qray? Merle? Boycat? Trusty friends of mine whom I suspect are working away at books. I have alreadt been writing away myself at things and have bedn watching the great eye *beep* up its meanness. I have tasted of the purity if the ampulets I own. I watch in wait for others who wish to controll the government. I am always thinking about the people who don't have to work. I am trying to contrl the governmebt with passages from my son, Macstnz, who is older than you think. He is a bright boy. He told Wayne Swan to have three people in the governmebt, with one for dignitaries. And speakers. To move the eorld into comunism without war so china doesn't get us dead. They would have...! And I get to see him fear the great eye all day... I try to stop the great eye, but all I do is give it more rings... I stop it only ssometimes, but it always cals bacj so, just play with me a bit. I am agrullly a girl.

Tiri3l
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Hogwarts

Post by Tiri3l »

I've neen h.aving teouble with igor and frankenstien. they are both orcs. one is satanist anad one is a priest of god cepr they both like me bit they're ywlling at me