speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

My Mom Passed Away

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

My Mom Passed Away

Postby Ariel » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Hello old friends! My Mom passed away October 23rd. She was 92 and lived a good long and happy life. There is a hole in my heart that no one could ever fill and I miss her terribly. She has finally joined Dad in heaven.

It looks like when the house is sold, Mark and I might have to move depending on the rent. Devastating enough to lose Mom and then having to lose my home of many years too will be horrible. Mom had owned this apt. building and insisted that we pay cheap rent. It helped us tremendously through the years.

I am thankful that I saw Mom every day, spent time with her and helped her so that she could live on her own for so long. I am thankful too that our family was the type to give hugs and kisses and say , "I love you" all the time. When Mom passed, she knew how much she was loved and appreciated.

I miss you all and hope you are well. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! HUGS!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: My Mom Passed Away

Postby Bmat » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:16 am

I am saddened by this news, Ariel. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Ariel » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Thank You Bmat! I hope all is well with you and your family!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

I'm sorry to hear that Ariel. I can imagine what you have went through. I hope everything is at least bare able now
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby nomadsAlterEgo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:28 am

Sorry to hear about mom, Ariel. Ive been away for some time.
nomadsAlterEgo
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Ariel » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Thanks Talon and Nomad! I'm just seeing these posts now as I have been away for some time myself.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Daoff » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:44 am

I and my mother had a difficult relationship. We almost did not communicate from my 23 years. But I really miss her right now. She died a year ago. This was unexpected. I remember my early childhood, when she was my only friend, and my support. I do not know when we alienated and I do not remember the reason. It is a pity that we can not turn back time.
Daoff
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Ariel » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:28 am

Daoff wrote:I and my mother had a difficult relationship. We almost did not communicate from my 23 years. But I really miss her right now. She died a year ago. This was unexpected. I remember my early childhood, when she was my only friend, and my support. I do not know when we alienated and I do not remember the reason. It is a pity that we can not turn back time.

I'm sorry to hear this! I still miss my Mom. It made a year in October since she passed. I'm sure your Mom knows how you feel and is sending love from Heaven. Hugs!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Return to Off Topic Conversations