speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

This is where the SpAcEsHiP lands!

Kick off your shoes and chat with friends. Role play is always welcome.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

This is where the SpAcEsHiP lands!

Postby Achilles » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 am

My dubious convent to the mastery of this site. We all love the ghost of this presence, and here we can supplicate to the will of this forum, with the good tidings awarded to those who grease the wheels every day. I wish to crash land here, and although I will irritate a few, it is with the gravest concern for my fellow men which I make this remedy for my quarters. Become like the nesting flower, and grace us with your presence, whilst I grace you with mine. Be close to the birds and the bees, and grace is with your presence.
AND DO PLAY MY NEW GAME! Even move it here, if you will.
Achilles
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: This is where the SpAcEsHiP lands!

Postby L.L. » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:22 am

Yes, so I'm basically every other guy. Naruto shadow clone jutsu kinda, dig. I have been in monastic vow of silence, or what have you of a millennial sort. I weren't to know. All I know, is golem is at the top of mount doom, not Sauron. He is atop the two towers. And, the eye is ever watching, kinda emphasis on books rather than movies, right? Emphasis, anyway... Hi, Bmat. I'll hang around for a bit, if you'll have me. I got a new desktop computer to start my new book. No more internet Tesla Coil conspiracies. Any cool internet Memes, or Memeplexus? Be socio/political, anyhow. Maybe Aldan will *beep* bak.. Go, vampires and werewolves!!!
L.L.
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby L.L. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:00 am

I say this to Pete. What happens when good and evil come together? War. What happens when they're gay, like Dumbledore and Grindelwald? Dueling.
L.L.
New User
New User

Postby Bmat » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:45 am

L.L. wrote:Yes, so I'm basically every other guy. Naruto shadow clone jutsu kinda, dig. I have been in monastic vow of silence, or what have you of a millennial sort. I weren't to know. All I know, is golem is at the top of mount doom, not Sauron. He is atop the two towers. And, the eye is ever watching, kinda emphasis on books rather than movies, right? Emphasis, anyway... Hi, Bmat. I'll hang around for a bit, if you'll have me. I got a new desktop computer to start my new book. No more internet Tesla Coil conspiracies. Any cool internet Memes, or Memeplexus? Be socio/political, anyhow. Maybe Aldan will *beep* bak.. Go, vampires and werewolves!!!

Congrats on the new desktop! and on starting a new book.

I am watching a series called What we do in the Shadows. It is a dark comedy about a group of vampires, and there are werewolves also in it.
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby L.L. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:17 pm

I was watching Wolfblood for a bit, but escaped when Maddie ran away. I didn't understand it, and Rhydian is a lout. I haven't heard that one, is it on Netflix, my mum eats blood feuds.
L.L.
New User
New User

Postby Bmat » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:23 pm

No we watch it on FX. It really is funny, but they do kill people - very light hearted about it.
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby L.L. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:01 pm

That's what I don't understand about Wes Anderson.
L.L.
New User
New User

Return to The Master's Bar and Grill