speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Lycoria: Legacy Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Lycoria: Legacy Discussion

Postby Xyster » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:52 pm

Blah blah...you all know the drill.

This is a discussion thread for the Lycoria: Legacy thread. It is about the characters of current threads after a 15 year jump. More details on the story to come.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:55 pm

Cheers. Completely forgot I had to make one of these. :D

So who're we expecting at the cathedral before we move on? I imagine Raye will have a few characters to add.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:01 pm

If someone may remember a particular brat named Gregory, I'm sure that they will find his adult form very much more mature. He was already 12 or so, so he's a good 27 now and you'll be surprised by his choice of romantical interests.

Also, Lothorian, the man of white hair and blue eyes that travels now with the drakes, he has taken a greater role over the years, but one mostly in the shadows. He had forsaken his gained position to aide these in this time.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:06 pm

So are they arriving now or later on down the road? I only ask so that no one gets missed out.

By the way I was thinking of making a parrallel adventure to this one featuring an antagonist group with interests that run opposed to the heroes.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:10 pm

That would be kind of interesting, and for the answer to your other question, I believe that those two will arrive shortly, as one has already arrived. The commotion will give other people a little more time to jump in if they so desire.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:14 pm

So I notice. That whiny angsty little brat is with Lancet, the very statue of innocence and purity? What is the world coming to?

Though you just made me think of swapping around my roster a bit, possibly having my Meroldor and Lost Chronicles characters join in instead. Obviously I can't have too many characters or it'll get overcrowded. I'll have to think about this.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:18 pm

If you must know, Lancet's innocence and purity are what made Gregory able to find his blade, and more importantly himself. It was her help that allowed him to take Matu's place as Demon Lord.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:20 pm

She doesn't seem to really care to be frank. :P
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:22 pm

Her outward appearance, emotion wise can be very decieving. She rarely shows the true depth of her emotion.

Many who see her and Gregory, who's often called Mesiah, together often think that the demon lord somehow bewitched her and robbed her of her soul.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:24 pm

This should be fun. Having a Demon Lord and a Demon slayer on the same team.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:26 pm

:shock:

That I did not realize. Luckily, Gregory is only like 1/50 demon. It's from very far back in his ancestory, though he comes from the same line as Matu.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:33 pm

Bitterness abound. Wolf is scheduled to go out in the fight with Vergil, who I'm sure you remeber is the demon god in disguise. As a result Vahn takes up the mantle of the black knight and has become a similarly legendary figure, slaying demons and other supernatural creatures.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Next

Return to Lycoria Discussion