Lycoria: Legacy Discussion

Moderator: Bmat

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

:rofl:

But of course. You can't have an adventure without an anxty teenager... I meen 20 year-old.

:wink:

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Well, honestly...Gregory and lancet are only a couple years older.

Then again...one is a manifestation of Elenor's childhood innocence, and the other is a full fledged demon lord now. :twisted:

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

So about the parrallel adventure, I've come up with the central premise, which will intertwine with the main story and fill in some of the backstory.

Anyone else interested?

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Sort of, but I'd have to dredge up a good bad guy for it from somewhere.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

The basic outline is such:

The circle are a group of people who work to protect a series of uniquely powerful artefacts, the purpose of which is unknown, lost to the mists of time. The circle are going to become an integral part of the main story at some point.

The adventure would begin with a member of the circle being assassinated and ressurected by the highlight to do it's bidding and prevent some malevolant force from awakening. They and a band of individuals with similar goals end up in conflict with the main group, along the way unravelling ancient mysteries and conspiracies dating back to time immemorial. All this would tie up with the main plot by the end.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

So..are they actually evil...or just misunderstood?

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

They're not exactly good, their goals just happen to lie opposed to the main characters. Their personal alignment can range from good to evil, but the intentions of the one controlling them will be under suspicion, as with the main characters.

My character is a typical anti hero. He doesn't care about good or evil, only revenge for his assassination, though as the plot develops his motives will change, possibly not for the better.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

So...how many people are brought back?...Cause I have a few bad guys that have bit the dust by now.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

I was thinking of making it a one off thing for my character due to the circumstances surrounding his death and how they connect with the conspiracies but if you have some characters to bring back I don't see why not. So long as you can think of a reason for them to return. You might have to OK it by Neuro since one of the rules was "No ressurections". :P

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Well...could always go the "they didn't really die, everyone just thought they did" route.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

How come it's always my characters that your guys run into when they're injured? :P

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Not injured...needing to feed.

Lunch anyone?