Lycoria Discussion

Moderator: Bmat

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

Aren't y'all supposed to leave the inn now? Go on! Shoo, shoo! Arden need a night's good, quiet sleep without interference. :D .....so that he can skulk around in your tracks without you knowing about it. :roll:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

:P

I'm finda waiting for them to move before Virde catches up with them.

Where is this caravan anyway, and what does it consist of?

although if Arden keeps on staring at his back his nice night's sleep is likely to be interrupted.
:wink:
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

:shock:

I better tell him to make sure he puts out guards at night when they're camping. :wink: We don't want anybody, *cough*Virde*cough*, to sneak up on them, now do we? :D

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Loxley wrote::shock:

I better tell him to make sure he puts out guards at night when they're camping. :wink: We don't want anybody, *cough*Virde*cough*, to sneak up on them, now do we? :D

Na, he'll only check them out if he thinks their are spies or bounty hunters.
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

...and they're pretty much both of those. :lol: ...though of course, not in this case. Still, I'm guessing Arden rather recruits thieves as spies and agents for himself and Bregan Savant than turn them in for a bounty. 8) He doesn't exactly need the money, either. :)

Loxley's blog

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

....sooooooo.....what's happening? :lol:

Yah, yah, I know, I'm a wee bit impatient. Always like that before an adventure is up and running. :roll: But anyways, it's been kind'a stalemate...ish....around the Wayfarer.

So...what say y'all? Let's get the adventure going with! :wink:

Loxley's blog

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Yeah, sorry about that. My writing class I've been taking this semester kinda burned up my writing power, but I'll be back to my usual spammy self around the 10th. :P

I'll squeeze a post in here tonight or tomorrow though.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

yeah! Move 'em out! Move it! Move i :lol: t!

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Alright, I moved it. Now someone else post! :wink:

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Where is everyone?

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

That's what I'm wondering? Who's in charge of this show, btw?

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

I think Mr_D should be. He's got my vote. Started it, organized it, all that. Sounds like a man to lead.