speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Lycoria Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lycoria Discussion

Postby Mr_D » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:45 pm

I tried Fifthwind, but all the ones I got involved with stopped. :x I think I'm cursed. Or I'm so terrible that people flee at the sight of me. :?
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Oh, that's just nonsense, D-Man. You're neither cursed nor terrible as a game master. If that was the case, why on earth would we stay on your Lycoria-adventure? It is, of course, the Fifthwind RPers that are terrible, TERRIBLE roleplayers! :wink:

Seriously, though? I think they're just lazy over there. I've noticed too that they need a swift kick in the --- from time to time to keep 'em going in the RP's. So don't beat yourself up over them.

Unfortunately, Speculative Vision and Fifthwind are the only ones I RP at. Mebbeh try google? :P
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Maybe we could get Lycoria picking up again? I am time/energy bound to just one story at a time, but some people like yourself can usually do more than one, and if we got more people interested..
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm

As it happens, I'm currently playing in, hm, one, two, three, four RP's, and have two more on the way to get started over at Fifthwind. But you know what? Who cares!! It'd be glorious to drag some more people into Lycoria and get it back into it's former glory. Because, looking at all these old adventures is kind of sad, when we've just got one running these days. :(

In fact, I think I'm going to do a little sneaky-commercialing/recruitment Army Style (Lycoria want YOU to kill orcs!) for Lycoria over at Fifthwind. After I've checked with the Fifthster himself that it's OK, of course. :P

But for now, I'm really going to try and get some sleep. :roll:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Awesome, Loxley! I was thinking of asking some people here that I know if they'd be interested..

Yes get sleep! :smt015
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm

I was going to post today, but out of respect for Aldan I won't. :(

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3147
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Sorry for the recent standard of my writing, for some reason I seem to be having trouble typing on this laptop and I keep missing letters out. I've never had this problem before. :? Maybe I'm just getting sloppy. :D
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 pm

It's cool. 8)

Oh by the way, I am not going to try a business MUD (Text RPG) thing, after all, and am likely not going to start any kind of business at this point. My dream is to get my book published, come Hell or high water (and it may come to that.) So I'll just have to try to set myself up for another full time job, if possibile, in this dying town. If I can't, swallows hard, I may have to move to a larger town (hate to do that, love it here in this simple, quiet little country town! Call me :smt101 )
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 pm

I've asked several people if they were interested in joining Lycoria and everyone said no, some because they lack the time and others are not interested. Some people did say they had been interested prieviously but hadn't found the time yet. If anyone's reading this, you're welcome to join!

Sorry I haven't been posted lately, I've been distracted by a number of things.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby t_tibke » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am

Ladies n' Gents, good day. I've been away for some time, but I think I need to get back to doing some normal writing excercises. I think in the long run, it really helped me improve as a writer.

That being said, I'd be glad to get started up w/ one of the Lycoria stories again if we can get a few others who are willing? The Legacy storyline was my favorite of the two I participated in - Galfimas, I think, was the name of my bloke there.

At any rate, it'll be good to talk to you erudite folk again :D
T_Tibke
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mr_D » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:45 pm

If you can manage it. :P

Nice to see you again. Most of the others left ages ago and things just kind of stopped dead. In the mean time we've got one story underway which you're free to join. As a matter of fact we're about to run into somewhere that popped up in Legacy. :P
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Welcome back, T_tibke! :alien:

Sorry I've been away again, back again. :oops:
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion