speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Lycoria Q&A (Ask Us Anything)

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bread Butterbeard » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:33 pm

Well you know how I think and write Neuro, I would be happy to desgin a second contient for yall...
"The world you know is over Grandmaster Shard, will you stand and fight for your people, or let them slip into darkness?" Tartikoff Greenwood to Brayan James Shard

Fifthwind, Terry Brooks, Legends
Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:01 pm

That's cool Taith, only Mr_D seems interested as well. :lol:

Any ideas what a second continent would entail?

Um, Severnia is the name of the world. But it's possible that the story is set in the West Continent, and there may be a long forgotten (and probably smaller) eastern one.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby t_tibke » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:51 pm

Since it seems like I'm the only one interested, and that I'm one of the world's foremost worldbuilders... I would be happy to assist in the creation of another continent or so.

:)
T_Tibke
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Bread Butterbeard » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:20 pm

LOL Well T_Tibke it will be me you and Mr D so far, I think the contient should be ruled by a advanced race or such. the name of it could be. Hugast'Ult or maybe Ulden'Dathur ... just some thoughts
"The world you know is over Grandmaster Shard, will you stand and fight for your people, or let them slip into darkness?" Tartikoff Greenwood to Brayan James Shard

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mr_D » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:24 pm

Well in one of my worlds I had a similar 'lost continent' kind of thing that was unreachable until recently due to vast, rough seas. It was a place rumoured to be home to vicious beasts and inhabited by bloodthirsty barbarians and was generally a nasty place that came to be reffered to as the cursed land.

If you fancy using any of that you're welcome. I think I'll leave this to you guys. I've screwed around with things enough I might as well give someone else a chance.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:36 pm

Would there be humans there then, or all non-human races? Would there be a war between continents, or just individual adventures dealing with the eastern continent?
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Bread Butterbeard » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:20 pm

Well its really up to you Neuro, I mean a war between contients could be awesome IMO or there could be brand new races with some more famlairs ones on the new one, were the brand new races have enslaved the old more famlair kinds on the new contient

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:51 pm

Hmn. We could be creative with it and try new things. Maybe someone could make the map after we've worked out a few details first.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 am

As always I think after I've acted... :lol: But I was wondering, if it's okay to introduce a new character in a way, saying that he and another character has a friend in common from said other character's past, a friend that has not yet been mentioned by said not my own but other character?

I just introduced my first Lycoria character at the Jaded Wayfarer Inn (didn't notice nobody's posted since -06, damn it, hehe), and I did just that. Hope nobody minds. If they do, I'll just change it. :arrow: :wink:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Loxley » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:12 am

Actually, I have another question (this is my first time playing Lycoria, or any rpg of this kind, so bear with me :wink: ) Is it necessary for somebody who wants to join an adventure to read all 185 pages before joining, or is there some shortcut to learning what's happened so far?

I mean, I don't mind reading an adventure, but 185 pages is a bit overkill, at least for my poor eyes. I'll be needing xtra-double-sized-twice-as-thick-sooper-glasses after I've read all posts in such an adventure. :roll:

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mr_D » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:13 am

Nah, normally you can ask smene involved and they'll be able to give you a decent overview of the story so far.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:23 am

Great. That saves me a fat bill at my eye-doctor. 8) Thanx.

Loxley's blog

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion