speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Lycoria Q&A (Ask Us Anything)

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Llew » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:41 pm

Mr_D wrote:Nah, normally you can ask smene involved and they'll be able to give you a decent overview of the story so far.

Yup. What RP where you thinking of joining, Loxley?
If it's Meroldor Reborn (The most active ATM), I can give you an overview.
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58
Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Loxley » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:02 pm

Well, I hadn't decided yet. You see, I wrote my first post in the Jaded Wayfarer Inn, before I saw it hadn't been posted in since -06. I'm not sure anyone will pick up there... :P If not, then yeah, I think I'll join Meroldor if you don't mind filling me in. :lol:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Llew » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:07 pm

Loxley wrote:Well, I hadn't decided yet. You see, I wrote my first post in the Jaded Wayfarer Inn, before I saw it hadn't been posted in since -06. I'm not sure anyone will pick up there... :P If not, then yeah, I think I'll join Meroldor if you don't mind filling me in. :lol:

No problem :D I'll post an overview tonight.
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58
Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Llew » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:10 pm

Overview....

The group was attacked in a small coastal town two days ago by an army of orcs, but with the aid of Carpathians army they were victorious and started on towards Meroldor. They had camped just inside the border (the next day)when they were attacked again. After a bitter fight the orcs were defeated again, but only after inflicting heavy loses .At the moment the main characters are meeting on the battle field to decide what to do.

A list of who is in right now:

Carpathian
Sol
Kiarra
Andreas
Llew
Kai Tin
Aireya
Corriq
Krista

(Shoot me if I missed any :P)

So, have your character saunter up and join the party!
Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Llew » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm

...or we could start another one.
Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Loxley » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:10 pm

Thanks, I'll join up soon. :) Just gotta wrap up a few dark elven manhunters at the Jaded Wayfarer. 8)

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ariel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:03 am

The Merolder story began with people having strange dreams, visions from the Goddess, of the ancient elven city of Merolder being in trouble and needing help. They gathered as strangers at a temple and realized they had something in common (their visions) and tried to unravel the mystery. It has been a long journey of men and elves, darkness and light, dragons and gryphons and orks...

Welcome aboard! Image
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:45 pm

Thanks. :) I'm reading up on the first twenty or so pages of Meroldor Reborn right now. It's great reading, really.

Still occupied with those %&#@£ dark elves in the inn, though, and trying to survive the wrath of the mysterious woman that my dear Greyhawk threw in harms way because of his lack of combative skills :wink:

Loxley's blog

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ariel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Got to be more careful with those mysterious women. :wink:
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:57 pm

Llew wrote:A list of who is in right now:

Carpathian
Sol
Kiarra
Andreas
Llew
Kai Tin
Aireya
Corriq
Krista

It just struck me, you missed one (oh, and I've read through every last page of the adventure now. I'm so proud of myself :o ). You've missed the greatest traitor of all times - Balboa! :wink:

Loxley's blog

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Llew » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Loxley wrote:
Llew wrote:A list of who is in right now:

Carpathian
Sol
Kiarra
Andreas
Llew
Kai Tin
Aireya
Corriq
Krista

It just struck me, you missed one (oh, and I've read through every last page of the adventure now. I'm so proud of myself :o ).

:shock: :shock: I am very impressed!

You've missed the greatest traitor of all times - Balboa!

I must have gotten in after that, I never heard of him until just a few posts ago :?
Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Loxley » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:23 pm

That's Kai Tin's traitorous pet rock :roll: I laughed my backside off when Sol did the tarot card thing for Kai Tin. :D

Loxley's blog

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion