Lycoria Q&A (Ask Us Anything)

Moderator: Bmat

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

I knew they were there but whether or not I could use one for a character or not is another story. Thanks

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

Ah, yeah go ahead! :)

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

You just signed the document saying for him to have the stupidest character in the history of all of time....great lol.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

So is it ok if i introduce a second character into Meldoror Reborn, and if so do you just want me to post each one separately?
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

Sorry, but one more thing....If someone was to attempt to steal from one of my characters...what am i allowed to do to them in return?

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

I think I can answer these.

Alot of people have multiple characters, often in the same adventure. And no you don't have to use seperate posts for each character, although theres nothing to say that you can't.

If someone steals from your character then it's up to you what to do in return, as long as you don't control their character, so you can attack them or steal in retaliation etc.

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

ok thank you, and i will prolly just have separate posts for them, makes it easier for me to do that.

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Probably a stupid question can we be dragons as characters.

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

actually, yes. I asked that just a little while ago. Nothing came of it, but sure

Just remember to leave some enemies for the other children
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become one. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you." - Beyond Good and Evil, aphorism 146

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

yea, dragons...are they allowed as characters....lol

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

... dragons as characters ... one's been a pet, another the form a shapeshifter took on. They cannot speak common tongue. You could give one some sort of rare intelligence if you'd like, but you should explain this in the Chracater Profile.

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

but the main rule is that you can't be godly right?