speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Ancient Darkness: Last Prophecy of the DiamondEye Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lou » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:19 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting. I started uni last sunday and I've been fairly busy. I'll probably be around this site a fair bit though from now on as I'm pretty lonely :( I should have known I was too common for this place, don't have quite the right boarding school accent.
Lou
New User
New User

Postby Xyster » Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:50 pm

:? I'm sorry...
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:38 pm

Me too. Is it bad?

With Sasha his mother's dead and his father did abandon him. And I have an idea to work into the post-Neseldin arc of Diamond Eye... but that's for later. I think I might have an idea for what he could dream about.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Magus » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:05 pm

I wrote a song that I have for the longest time trying to find a name for. It's for piano and I've been modifying since last February. I actually think that I just got the final version panned out. I also came up with what I think is the most appropriate title for it: "Sasha's Lullaby".

Now all I have to do if find a way to record it and then upload it to the internet. I'll have to ask around... like Qray... or good ol' Mogget.

If I find a way to you here will be the first to know.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:28 pm

Magus: Neurolanis, I was wondering what goal each of the four Neseldin adventures had in the specific fall of Neseldin. From my understanding Rise of Neseldin will work on assassinating the Imperators and Foot Men (or subsequently the Foot Men, as you say their powers are tied). I assume in Experiments they will work to destroy Neseldins armies. That'll put the Phoenix Elite to good use anyway. I think Darkened Road would be put to best use by assaulting the Neseldin Base in Lycoria, where Masters of Darkness takes place. See the Darkened Road discussion for further details of why I think that would work. And what's Last Prophecy of the Diamond Eye to do? Do they assist the other groups or help orchestrate them or what? Their goals seem least clear of all.

That sounds exactly right for "Rise of Neseldin"

I'm not sure what Xyster has planner there, but I hope it does take an active part in the war.

Sounds good for Darkened Road. We started that Masters of Darkness thing and it would be good to conclude it.

Last Prophecy of the Diamond? Hmn. Maybe I'll drop by their discussion.

OK, so here I am. Could you please discuss this issue with the others of this Advanture? The ancient empire Neseldin is risen in the north and is about to unleash several million soldiers of various beast types to conquer the world, starting with the north. What part could the "Last Prophecy of the Diamond" Adventure serve in this war?
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Princess of Fire » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:37 pm

*blinks*

does anyone want to fill me in???
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Magus » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 pm

^_^
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Magus » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:46 pm

I posted Sasha's dream.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Xyster » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:24 pm

Poor sasha. :hug:
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:46 am

:flower:
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Princess of Fire » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:48 pm

Anyone has my permission to know about Charley's clan because of the swirly thing...but just ta let y'all know, his family was not evil...just a lot of people resent his kind. :smt050
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Raye » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 pm

the part of the war? um. . . . .what if they met up with the darkened road group? they're kinda hobbled by sasha (no offense, magus) they can't really like march on neseldin . . . . they could best work with the Darkened road part on taking down the Masters of Darkness bit.

IMHO....
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/
Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion