speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Black Sun over Avanoor Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mr_D » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:15 pm

Not very, at the moment we're ambling through a small village slightly down the road. :D Join in whenever you feel like it.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Jade » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:49 pm

Thanks. I'll join when I can. :D
"You've gotta make your own kind of music, sing your own special song!"
-Mama Cass
Jade
New User
New User

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:32 pm

Does anyone here have a problem with me bringing my half-demon (Hex) into the story? And before anyone thinks it...just because he's half-demon doesn't mean that he's over powerful.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby capt_tightpants » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:00 pm

Half-Demon eh, sounds exiciting.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:03 pm

Think of Dante from the Devil May Cry games....thats what they was first modeled after...talon_sinnah, driver_gabe, and me worked on it.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby capt_tightpants » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:29 pm

Whoosh(hand over head), I've never even heard of the Devil May Cry games, I'll just be pleasantly surprised.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:03 am

They are an exclusive title for PS2. I would recommend them.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Dr_Love » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:12 am

Yea, play all three for the story but for the game it's self play only the first and third. My opinion atleast.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Mr_D » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:39 am

Xyster, The guy following Korena, is he a ghost?
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:53 am

Spooky...lol
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Mr_D » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:04 pm

And the captain of the guard steps forward, basically calling Vergil a girly man.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:40 pm

If we all can't get in because of this my character really has no ties to the guards really...maybe give him money or goods to go in and hire mercenaries with and i try
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion