Moderator: Bmat

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Challenged who?

What ninja wizard girl?

Sylvis?

She's more of a ninja...no wizardry. They have just been trained to have very keen senses. The elders use magic artifacts, but none of them are wizards.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Think the scarlet drakes'll pop into 'Shadows'? They'd fit in quite nicely I reckon.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

hm....possibly. Not sure how many divisions they have hanging around, but if they sensed something weird going on with the whole temple of Krull thing, they might have sent one after that group.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

I'm intrigued, just what are the order so disturbed about that they've seen in Korena's mind?

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Actually, it's not so much what she knows as what her body knows, and with everyone she's been in contact with recently, from Vergil, to Lysander, to Rowenteth and Kebus, that's destined to be a jumble of whatever they can pull from her.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Any way I can get out of this situation or is it orchestrated for Vergil to go through with the whole thing.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Well, I wouldn't suggest openly declaring war on them...which is what any sort of refusal at this point would probably be taken as, but if you can find a diplomatic solution...go for it. I'm kind of leaving it open....

Otherwise, I can probably have a miraculous survival...or maybe the wand doesn't work...I'll come up with something. :)

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

I'm really at a loss here, I can't think of any way to bargain with them.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Yeah...I'm thinking that I'll just have the thing go a little off...like she survives anyhow. Just becuase no one else survived doesn't mean that the person that's been fed magical fruit several times won't. :?

You did a good job trying though, and I wasn't trying to be difficult, but that's just the way that Grand Elder's character turned out... :x

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Yeah, I understand, it's best to keep in character. However the problem here is Vergil won't budge on the issue.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Lol...so we have two people that won't give in and we're going back and forth with it...so much fun here.

Why won't Vergil just go through with it though? ..out of curiosity.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Despite being... well, you know. He still has a code of honour. Besides Korena is fairly vital to his plans so he's not going to knowingly kill her.