Black Sun over Avanoor Discussion

Moderator: Bmat

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Bah, don't complain, it'll be over soon.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

BTW you might want to reconsider sending your charcters with Vergil, he's going to be a villain from now on and will only be appearing breifly in other adventures.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Yeah...basically they're just getting out of the city. I'm sure they'll show up somewhere else now. Draco will see that the girls get out alright...before he's overwhelmed.

capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by capt_tightpants »

Mordachai is kind of directionless now, he'll wander around spend some time at the monastary, you know, chillin'.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Uh...I don't know if the monastary is left...

Vergil just kind of destroyed most of the city and killed most of the people in it... :?

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Well nothing's been destroyed yet and the massacre is still going on down below, plus since the monastary is one of the few focal points of the 'good' gods in the city there'd be alot of resistance there.

I was kinda hoping for some conflict here, I mean the man is the equivelant of satan in Lycoria's universe. Not only that but he just tricked the group into helping him in his plan. I would have thought some of the characters would be a bit upset, or at the very least wondering what the hell is going on.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

Due to server technical difficulties Navcor and Dorr have wandered off and disappeared. Probably permanently.
Sorry but this story is doing pretty good without him so No Worries.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Fair enough. Looks like we're another man down. Well we're almost at an end now anyway.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Yeah...any time your ready to end it, I'm thinking of which story my characters are going to end up in. So far I think Shadows seems like the best solution, since I think they're the closest group...

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

well if no one at least objects to Vergil slaughtering millions of innocent people then I'll have Wolf burst in and have a pop before ending things.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Well, considering that it's already happening, there's really not much that can be done. The entire town has not succumbed yet, the Scarlet Drakes and a few of their employers/members of fellow orders that were visiting, those are still being protected...though it will cost most of the elders of the order to sustain that barrier for very long...so there will be rebuilding, or at least something left...

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Well in anycase ou've managed to p*** him off. :P As far as he's concerned if you aren't with him you're against him.