speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Meroldor Reborn Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:36 am

I assume you're up to date with events up until the point where Kai got a wall ontop of him?

Well basically my chracter Ryu turned up and dragged Corriq and Daelion back to the caravan. Then Iea et al tried to heal Daelion and met little success. Iea then dragged Daelion into an abandoned building and worked him over. Ryu then gave her a guilt trip over it and got her to fix him up before leaving her huddled in fear in the corner.

At that point Corriq turned up and there was a scuffle involving a couple of demons, which Corriq handled mostly before he and Iea returned to the caravan to talk about their dark pasts and listen to linkin' park... (Probably)

Sorry, I couldn't help adding that last part. :D
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:40 am

Okay why was Iea in a corner? And why had the demons attacked her?

Damnit Ranryu protecting Iea is Kai's job. :evil:
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:43 am

I seem to remember (And no doubt Xyster will correct me if I'm wrong) that she had a problem with Ryu and was afraid of him at that point, still is by the looks of things.

The demons turned up to steal her armour/ generally mess her up from what I gathered.

And so far it seems as though it's quicker to count the people who haven't saved Iea. :) Ooh, below the belt I know. Sorry, i shouldn't pick on Xyster when she's not here to defend herself. All in good spirits. :wink:
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:49 am

Also, I'm just waiting for Kai to get a reason to have a bust up with Ryu, I can't imagine it'll take too long with the way they are towards each other. :lol:
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:52 am

It will probably be longer then you think. He was just really pissed and it didn't help much on how he took the things Ryu said. Of course I could be wrong on it you can never tell. The fact that he is a little insane gives him the appearence of being sorta child like.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:53 am

Ah nuts. :D
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:00 pm

:lol:

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Xyster » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:43 pm

Yeah, she's not really going to kill him, or at least that wasn't my intent to have her kill him. More like she's kind of beserk right now and he needs to disarm her and get her pinned or restrained so he can talk some sense into her....
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:07 pm

Seriously though...this is the last of the group. Matu managed to get the rest of them, but these were still tracking her...they've just been waiting until she was alone...or mostly alone, and not with the guy that cleaved two of them in half...

Timing just happened to make Ryu look bad though...
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:11 pm

Lol, she doesn't trust him as it is... this is going to get ugly,even after the demonsare dispatched! :lol:
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Xyster » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:16 pm

Yeah...that was the intention. She's kind of got a vendetta against him right now...and can't see him fighting the demon while she's fighting with the other one, so it's kind of not so good right now...
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:20 pm

I doubt anything he does is going to get him back in Iea's goodbooks at the moment.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion