speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Meroldor Reborn Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Xyster » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:23 pm

Ah...she'll still be suspicious, but after he saves her, she'll probably trust him a little more again...demons or no. People that save her she feels she owes something to.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 pm

so Anthy has made a appearance on the other topics, but has yet to continue on the story...hmm. This sucks...come on Anthy...lets get a hold of it.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Ranryu » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:23 pm

Jeez take a day to drive a couple of states away and come back to find that a whole lotta of fun My character isn't even aware of. This getting a life thing is really putting a knot in my on-line time.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:25 pm

How do you think I feel. I post once yesterday and today there is six more pages. :?

Could you guys maybe cool it on the over posting, I have had a lot happen in real life and can not get on as much as I wish to. Driver will not be able to get back on until our house gets internet back sooooo..............
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Xyster » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:29 pm

Lets see...summary of what happened?

Iea tortured daelion.

Ryu made her go back and bandage him up.

Iea had major mental issues and stayed behind where Corriq found her.

Corriq told her to clean herself off and she got attacked by demons in the process. Corriq killed demons.

Both got their wounds tended and Ryu went off somewhere.

Iea somehow got it in her head that Ryu was the reason that the demons had found her chased him down and fought him, then got attacked by demons again. He killed the demons and took what was left of Iea back to the wagons.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:58 pm

I read through most of the last paragragh on you last post here. The thing is I feel as if most of the old posters may feel like we completely wrote them out of the story if they come and see all the pages so we may want to limit ourselves on how much we post.

Agree?
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Xyster » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:03 pm

...well, I've never had a problem with it, but that's just me. I kind of like seeing whatever happened, but that's just me.
Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:06 pm

I like seeing what happens as well but some people may take offense to it. That is all I am saying. Besides it is just a suggestion not an order and like most suggestions we can choose to ignore it.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Mr_D » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:09 pm

Well as far as I can see since what's been posted basically amounts to a side story involving what few characters have been active this time it shouldn't really matter. It doesn't really affect those who haven't been here but I can see your point, it might be a bit daunting to suddenly come back to walls of posts. I'll keep my character dormant for now, it's time he got some sleep. :D
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:12 pm

Kai Tin suffers from Insomnia so he will not sleep much but he may play scout before long once his current conversation is done. :D

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Mr_D » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:22 pm

Well there ya go, he's asleep at last. Heh, I just got an idea, when everyone decides to roll out just leave him there. He'll catch up at a later date. :D

I'll proably introduce Sol when they hit the road again, some way away most likely.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:55 pm

Looks like the side story is the main story. I don't remember what the heck the real story was about. :?
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria Discussion