speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Sins of the Wyrm

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sins of the Wyrm

Postby Ariel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:36 am

(Psssst...Storm is a male dragon who is blue and purple, but we can incorporate the white dragon into the story.)

The Elven maiden stopped suddenly at the sound of the new comer and turned to him. "What do you know of my dragon friend? Night Star stared at the new comer with suspicion. Sky simply observed and waited for what they may hear next.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Max » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:35 am

The white dragon Storm looked betwixt her values, the starry night offering a clear distinction between her white, and the atmosphere's chilly dusk. There was a look within Storm's eyes, and she lifted her great gullet and roared some sparks. Then, she shrunk and became a visage of the elf, garbed in shining chainmail and shoulder spikes. There was a lance within her grip - which at second glance appeared to be a sceptre with a rat enthroned, with shining red jewels as eyes.
"I was scared of the lonely night, I suppose. But, I am still acclimatising to this environment. Remember, Night Star, my dear - I have only just arrived from a deep sleep..." The elf, whom could ever have been a dragon, put her butt to the ground - and began crying.
Max
New User
New User

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Lynx looked at the dragon turned elf. "I spend six months looking for dragons and one pops out of the woods and a route towards one seems to drop out of a teapot. The gods are cruel masters indeed." Rubbing his forehead he looks at the sobbing 'elf'. "There is no need to cry you are in good company."
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Max » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:22 am

"I have been drinking from the stream, and my belly is full of water. I think I need some meat. I am not actually crying. Does anyone have hunting tools - I am afraid that I am too bejewelled of character to deal with the rough of the land." The dragon Storm, in elf form, looked about the two travellers. Her eyes danced upon the sprite, floating through the air; and came to rest upon the wildcat.
Max
New User
New User

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Lynx pulled free a ration pack of dried meat. "It is not much but it sure beats water. What is your story traveler?"
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Previous

Return to Lycoria: The Stories